The war between Hamas and Israel continues.Image Credit source: AFP
Israel is continuously wreaking havoc on Hamas. Meanwhile, many Hamas commanders have been killed, some are being killed. Looking at the action of the Israeli forces, it seems that the rest will also be killed in the coming days. Gaza has now become the ruins of Hamas fighters. Hamas has neither fighters nor ammunition left to attack. In such a situation, the responsibility of war with Israel has shifted from Hamas to Hezbollah.
For the second time in the last 10 days, Hezbollah Chief Said Nasrallah addressed his supporters, but before this a fierce war took place between Israel and Hezbollah on Friday. The Israeli Defense Force carried out the most dangerous attack so far on Hezbollah targets in South Lebanon. The Israeli army used drones to carry out this attack. Many positions of Hezbollah were destroyed in this attack. There is news of huge loss.
Who will lead the war now?
According to the reports coming from the war zone, the Israeli Defense Force has attacked about 40 kilometers inside the Lebanon border. Not only the IDF, Hezbollah also launched a rocket attack on Israel, in which a tower of the Israeli Defense Force was destroyed. So far 63 Hezbollah fighters have been killed in the Israeli attack, while the number of injured is continuously increasing. More than 10 Israelis have been killed in Hezbollah’s retaliatory attack.
A fierce battle continued between the two throughout the night. Now that Nasrallah is repeatedly mentioning Palestine and Hamas’s back is broken, the question is who will lead the war? Will it now be Israel vs Hezbollah and if it happens, who will win? Let us see the strengths of both once, which will make the picture clear. In terms of strength, even together, Hamas and Hezbollah are no match for Israel. Although Hamas is now on the verge of extinction, Hezbollah will have to fight the war alone or with the help of Iran.
Strength of Israel and Hezbollah:
- Israel has a total of 6 lakh 46 thousand soldiers, while Hamas and Hezbollah together have 2 lakh 55 thousand fighters. That is, much less than Israel.
- Israel has a reserve force of 4.65 lakh, whereas Hamas and Hezbollah do not have any reserve force.
- Talking about tanks, Israel has 2200, while Hamas and Hezbollah together have 757, i.e. around one third.
- Israel has 509 infantry fighting vehicles, while both of them have only 203 infantry fighting vehicles.
- Israel has 526 anti-land mine tanks, Hamas and Hezbollah have 201 each.
- Talking about automatic cannons, Israel has 650, Hamas and Hezbollah have 135.
- Israel has 601 aircraft, Hamas and Hezbollah have 85 aircraft.
- Talking about combat aircraft, Israel has 320, while Hamas and Hezbollah have only 9 combat aircraft.
- Israel has 241 fighter planes, these two together do not have even one.
- Israel has 135 helicopters, while Hamas and Hezbollah have 70 each.
- Talking about unmanned drones, Israel has more than 1000 unmanned drones, while Hamas and Hezbollah have only 62.
- The Israeli army has 45 reconnaissance ships, while the fighters of Ismail Haniye and Hassan Nasrallah have only 22.
Bureau Report, TV9 Bharatvarsha