Hamas has a stockpile of these weapons – see list
The Israel-Hamas war has been going on for 35 days. Israel has a large army, state-of-the-art weapons, deadly missiles, nuclear and new methods of survival. Despite this, Hamas is standing in front of the Israeli army. It is said that this armed organization also has many such deadly weapons, which have the capability to cause great harm to Israel. According to American claims, Iran supplies weapons to Hamas. Let us know what weapons Hamas has and what are their capabilities?
- Time Bomb and Other Equipments: The time bomb was used by terrorists on October 7 during the operation against Israel. Through this, fencing was broken at many places.
- Kamikaze and Surveillance UAV Drones: This drone technology has been delivered to Hamas terrorists through Iran. Two types of drones are seen in this. This is the first drone which is used for surveillance. Through this, Hamas terrorists know in advance every movement of the Israeli army, while the second black colored drone is a working drone. Actually Kamagi is a Japanese word, which means suicide bomber. Till now, Hamas has been carrying out terrorist operations against the IDF through this drone. This is a cheaper version of Iran’s Shaheen drone being used in Ukraine.
- Mine TNT and IED, anti-personnel, mines, anti-tank mines and other equipment: TNT and IED explosives are prepared by filling these tubes, which are used as bunker buster anti-personal landmine. Apart from this, it is a yellow colored land mine anti-tank mine, through which Hamas terrorists have the ability to damage even Israeli battle tanks.
- Use of RPG 29 against Israel’s Markova MBT tank: This is considered to be the era of Israel’s most modern Merkava Main Battle Tank. It is used by Hamas terrorists in a portable manner from one place to another, which is attacked by taking it out through a tunnel. In all the videos released by Hamas, Israeli tanks are targeted with this RPG. has been made.
- SAF Anti-Aircraft Missile System and Main Portable Rocket Launcher: This rocket launcher is enough to blow up armored vehicles, while its second form has been designed in such a way that it has the ability to easily target aircraft and helicopters flying at low altitudes.
- Anti Fencing Equipments, Hand Grenades and Other Technology: These hand shells have been manufactured inside homes from materials available in the Gaza Strip. Apart from this, some such equipment has also been prepared, through which tunneling work can be done and fencing can also be cut, through which Israel protects its borders.
- Thermobolic Bomb: This is the most dangerous explosive due to which a large number of people hiding inside the bomb shelter lost their lives. Once this explosive is thrown inside a room, the temperature of the area becomes 3000 degrees Celsius, that is, except a few pieces of metal, everything inside it will be transformed into ashes.