Lashkar-e-Taiba’s deputy chief Abdul Rehman Makki (file photo)
Abdul Rehman Makki, the mastermind of the Mumbai attacks and deputy chief of Lashkar-e-Taiba, has been kidnapped. Such news are coming out. The United Nations has also declared him a terrorist. It is being told that he has been kidnapped from Pakistan. Yesterday, terrorist Mufti Qaiser Farooqui was murdered in Karachi city of Pakistan, the video of which went viral on social media.
Earlier, there was news of disappearance of Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Saeed’s son. Later according to reports, Pakistan had declared this news wrong. Now the discussion has gained momentum in Pakistan that Abdul Rehman Makki, who is said to be the brother-in-law of Hafiz Saeed, is missing since this morning. It is being said on social media that some unknown people have kidnapped Abdul Rehman Makki.
Abdul Rehman Makki is the deputy chief of Lashkar-e-Taiba. He has been involved as a conspirator in many terrorist incidents in Jammu and Kashmir, including the biggest terrorist attack in Mumbai in 2008.
Former DGP of Jammu and Kashmir Police, SP Vaid, while writing about this on the social media platform Makki, the second-in-command of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), was responsible for several attacks in Jammu and Kashmir and the Mumbai attack.
After all, who is giving shelter to the terrorists?
- Zahoor Mistry – IC-814 hijacker (shot dead in Karachi)
- Ripudaman Singh Malik, 1985 Air India bombing (shot dead in Surrey)
- Mohammad Lal, ISI operator (shot dead in Nepal on 19 September 2022)
- Harvinder Singh Sandhu, 2021 RPG attack on Punjab Police headquarters (died of drug overdose in a hospital in Lahore)
- Bashir Ahmed Peer, Hizbul commander (shot dead in Rawalpindi)
- Syed Khalid Raza, Al Badr commander (killed in Karachi)
- Imtiaz Alam- (Hizbul commander killed in Rawalpindi)
- Ijaz Ahmed Ahangar – (shot dead in ISJK, Afghanistan)
- Syed Noor Shalobar (shot dead in Bara Khyber, Pakistan)
- Paramjit Singh Panjwar, Khalistan Commando Force chief (shot dead in Lahore on 6 May 2023)
- Avtar Singh Khanda, (died on 16 June 2023 in Birmingham, UK due to suspected poisoning)
- Hardeep Singh Nijjar, (shot dead outside a Gurudwara in British Columbia, Canada on 19 June 2023)
- Sardar Hussain Arain, (injured by bullet in Nawab Shah, Sindh on August 1, 2023)
- Riyaz alias Abu Qasim Kashmiri s/o Muhammad Azam (Lashkar Commander, shot dead inside Rawalakot Mosque in PoK on September 8, 2023)
- Sukhdul Singh alias Sukha Duneke, (shot dead on 20 September 2023 in Winnipeg, Canada)
- Ziaur Rehman (Hizbul Mujahideen leader shot dead in Karachi on 29 September 2023)
- Mufti Qaiser Farooq, founding member of Lashkar (shot dead on 30 September in Sohrab Goth, Karachi, Pakistan)