Britain’s Queen Elizabeth-II has left on her last journey today. He is being given a final farewell today at Westminster Abbey. About 2000 guests including heads of state of different countries are involved in the funeral.
Image Credit source: PTI
of Britain Queen Elizabeth II Today she has left on her last journey. Westminster Abbey Today he is being given a final farewell. About 2000 guests including heads of state of different countries are involved in the funeral. There will be a two-minute national silence across the UK during the Queen’s funeral. Let us tell you that Queen Elizabeth II died on 8 September at the age of 96 at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. Read the big updates…
- The funeral program of Queen Elizabeth II continues. The full farewell program is being held at Westminster Abbey. After the royal rituals of the last 11 days, the body of the Queen will be buried near the tomb of her husband Prince Philip today.
- Heads of various countries have arrived in London to attend the funeral of the Queen. There is a presence of around 2000 people. These include many celebrities including US President Joe Biden, India’s President Draupadi Murmu.
- Only members of the Royal Family can wear the uniform at Westminster Abbey at the funeral. Even those who hold military rank. It is clear that at the time of final farewell, King Charles III, William – the Prince of Wales, Anne – the Princess Royal and Prince Edward – the Earl of Wessex will wear military uniforms.
- Britain will witness this historic moment when Queen Elizabeth is taken for the funeral. Many politicians and celebrities from all over the world will be involved in this funeral and a large number of people will also be seen. The way he will go to Westminster Abbey will also be a historic moment.
- Queen Elizabeth’s mortal remains will be carried from Westminster Hall to the Abbey in a respect rally. During this, soldiers of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines will also be stationed on the way. Around 200 musicians, including pipes and drums from Scottish and Irish regiments, will lead the rally. King Charles III and other members of the Royal Family will arrive in the abbey.
- Elizabeth-II was the Queen of Britain for 70 years 214 days. At the time of his funeral, it is obvious that the eyes of millions of people will be moist. A two-minute silence will be observed across the UK.
- About one million people are expected to attend the funeral program of Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen’s funeral will also be broadcast in UK cinemas. Many additional trains have been run. More than 100 flights have been cancelled.
- Let us tell you that after the former British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill in 1965, the monarch’s state funeral will be for the first time in Britain. Only the royal family will be present at the Queen’s funeral. Russia, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Syria and North Korea have not been invited to the Queen’s funeral.
Today’s big news