The parents had put the child to sleep on the floor. But when the girl did not wake up even after a long time, an attempt was made to wake her up. But by then he had died.
Image Credit source: Tv 9 Bharatvarsh
Preparations have begun to bring the case of suspected premature death of 19-month-old French-origin Anora to court due to an overdose of the depressant drug Fentanyl. It is a drug that is used for anesthetic and analgesia purposes during surgery. It is included in the class of drugs known as opioids.
At present, the case of death of a girl child due to overdose of this medicine is gaining momentum. The father of the girl who died due to overdose of this drug under suspicious circumstances, Baris Lavenir and mother Lidi are finalizing the plan to file a case in the court to get justice in this case. In this famous case, the company Airbnb, which provides comfortable rental houses (as a paying guest) to people all over the world, is also seen to be involved. However, in the case that is coming to the fore so far, this company has not considered itself responsible for the suspicious death of the girl child.
Baby girl died while sleeping
According to the events, some time ago the girl’s parents had booked a luxurious house through Vrbo to spend some time. Airbnb (ABNB) is an online marketplace. Which provides home as paying guest to those people who want to spend some time of their life with fun. Airbnb’s business is spread over 1 lakh cities and towns in 220 countries of the world. According to the latest figures, this company has more than six million listings. The victim’s parents have accused the company that due to its negligence, their 19-month-old daughter Enora died prematurely. Because one day they put a 19-month-old girl to sleep on the floor in the place that Airbnb provided them to stay in Florida.
After that, when the girl did not wake up, an attempt was made to wake her up. Then the girl had lost her life. The body and face of the girl was blue and white foam was coming out of her mouth. Which was enough to make the circumstances of the incident suspicious. Just before the incident, Anora Lavenir was playing in the TV room with her parents and four other siblings. Means she was healthy. He didn’t even have any disease. Now the victim’s French family is blaming Airbnb, as well as the owner of the Florida holiday home, the property manager and the French couple’s previous tenant, for the child’s death.
What is the parent’s claim?
The family alleges that due to their negligence, an overdose of fentanyl reached their 19-month-old daughter’s body. Due to which he died while sleeping. The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner and a private toxicology report also confirmed the presence of a high concentration of fentanyl in the child’s body, according to the parents’ claim. Due to which there are strong possibilities of premature death of the girl child. The serious thing is that this claim of the parents has not been confirmed in the report of the investigators. Who investigated after reaching the spot. The investigation team was perplexed as to how and when did fentanyl-like lethal drug reach inside such a luxurious house? In response to this question, the girl’s parents said that the role of the tenant who was kept in this guest house for some time before them could be suspicious. Apart from this, a drug party was also organized at the place where the girl died under suspicious circumstances. Therefore, the responsibility of the former tenant and the company that booked the guest house becomes responsible for the death of the girl child.
Although the former tenant and the Airbnb company have rejected the allegations of the parents. The former tenant couple has said that when they have vacated the place. After that, how can they have anything to do with the suspicious death of a girl child at the same place? On the other hand, the spokesperson of Airbnb has said that, our company sympathizes with the parents suffering in this hour of grief. But the company is not responsible for this. The Lavenir family itself is responsible for all this.” The company spokesperson further said in his clarification that, “I am currently unable to confirm that when and how did the girl drink the lethal drug like fentanyl?”
On the other hand, with the news of the victim couple being dragged to the court in this case, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office started its own investigation. His spokesperson told the Washington Post, “The investigation is closed for the time being. We are waiting for any suitable lead to further the investigation. Now hears the victim’s family is preparing a lawsuit against Airbnb and the property owner and rental manager or tenant who hosted the party. The party itself, the victim’s family claims, used fentanyl to kill the opportunity But would have left it. Whose overdose led to the premature death of their baby girl.” On the other hand, Thomas Scolaro, the lawyer for the victim’s family, has said that the 19-month-old girl’s death is due to Airbnb. He was negligent. Due to which the former tenant did not clean the place properly while vacating it.
Fentanyl killed 260 children
According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, from 2018 to 2021, about 260 premature deaths of children four years of age and younger have occurred due to the alleged consumption of fentanyl. Which is a shocking figure in itself. On the other hand, according to the report of Mirror, no case has been filed in the court by the aggrieved party against the Airbnb company in this case.