WhatsApp Edit Massage Feature: In the new feature of WhatsApp, you will also be able to edit the sent message. Enable it on your device like this.
WhatsApp will bring an amazing feature, you will be able to do this work even in sent messages
Image Credit source: Unsplash
WhatsApp new feature: The messaging service app is working on a change that will allow its users to edit text messages that have already been sent. Reportedly, this will only be for 15 minutes after sending the text. However, the information about when it will be started has not been released yet. The edit feature was requested by millions of WhatsApp users to fix typos and embarrassing messages sent to others in personal chats or group messages.
After it was revealed last year that the long-requested feature was ‘under development’, users will now be able to use the finally edit option.
WhatsApp Edit Massage Feature
- The feature was discovered by the tech sleuths at WABetaInfo who delved into the beta to uncover new features.
- Meanwhile, according to media reports, the development work of more features is going on. These features will be introduced soon.
- An internal source of WhatsApp has revealed the plans of the messaging platform after posting a leaked screenshot showing the edit function.
- The redesigned application will allow users to edit a specific message on the app by clicking on it.
- According to the site, any message you edit will have a label for this feature.
- After sending the message, users will have a maximum of 15 minutes to make any changes.
- The editing feature is currently still in the early stages of development. That’s why some more adjustments can be made in the WhatsApp widget.
How to Enable WhatsApp Beta on Android
- To download WhatsApp beta on your smartphone, you need to go to Google Play on your Android and search for WhatsApp.
- For beta option tap on ‘I’m in’ option and then click on ‘Join’.
- Now you just have to wait for the update of the beta version of the app.
How to Enable WhatsApp Beta on iPhone
- To test beta versions of apps and App Clips using TestFlight, you must accept an email or public link invitation from the developer.
- Each build is available for testing for 90 days, starting from the day the developer uploads his build.
- There are several ways to install the beta depending on which Apple device you have.