Tips and Tricks ,: The old phone was stolen and now the tension is how to recover WhatsApp Chats in the new Smartphone? So don’t take tension, let us tell you how you can easily recover chats in new phone.
Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: If the phone is stolen or lost then it is common to have tension because the phone not only contains important photos, bank accounts details and documents but also whatsapp chats The danger of losing K also starts haunting. In such a situation, everyone has the same question that how to convert old phone’s WhatsApp chat to new one? smartphone be brought back? Today we will tell you some useful tips by following which you can recover your chats.
This thing should be there to recover chats
The most important thing to recover old WhatsApp Chats is that you will have to take a new SIM of the old mobile number only. After taking the new SIM of the old number, you have to install WhatsApp in the new phone and create an account.
backup is required
Make sure that you use the same Apple ID on your iPhone that was running on your old phone. On the other hand, if you are using Android Smartphone, then make sure that you have logged in the same Google ID in your phone in which the chats of your old WhatsApp account were backed up on Google Drive.
Overall, you will be able to recover WhatsApp chats in your new phone only if the phone is stolen or lost if you have taken regular backup of chats in your old phone on Google Drive or iCloud.
If you people do not get the backup option during the setup process, then you can take a backup of the chats on the drive by going to the chat option in WhatsApp settings and using the chat backup feature.
Android users recover chat in this way
- First install WhatsApp from Google Play Store and then open the app and start the setup process.
- After this, during the setup process, when you are asked for permission to backup on Google Drive, give permission.
- As soon as you give permission, WhatsApp will start your chat backup processor available on Google Drive.
- After the process is complete, old chats will start appearing in your new phone’s WhatsApp.
Apple iPhone users restore WhatsApp Chats in this way
- Install WhatsApp on your new iPhone and start the app setup process.
- After this WhatsApp will verify your number and ask you for some permissions.
- After asking for permission, WhatsApp will scan the backup available on your iCloud and show you a pop-up to restore chat history.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and WhatsApp will restore the WhatsApp chats on your iCloud to your new phone.
Note: It is always recommended to back up chats on a drive every day so that you can easily restore chats later if needed.
read this also- WhatsApp Tips: Anyone can read your chat, do not make these 2 mistakes even by mistake
read this also- WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: Send messages like this without saving the number, follow these easy steps