Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
WhatsApp Voice Notes: WhatsApp keeps working to give users a great experience with new features. Let us tell you that in March the voice note feature was rolled out for Apple users and now it seems that all Apple users have got this feature. With the introduction of this feature, now users will not have the hassle of typing to write anything on the status, they will be able to apply the status only by speaking.
You also use Apple iPhone, but till now you are not seeing any such feature on your WhatsApp, then tell that you need to update your app by going to Apple App Store.
read this also- Government order, shopkeeper will not have to give mobile number for bill
How do you use this feature after updating the WhatsApp iOS app? Let us explain you the complete process step by step.
WhatsApp Voice Message: iPhone users can use this feature like this
- First of all you have to open WhatsApp in Apple iPhone.
- As soon as you do the app, you will find the status tab at the bottom of the screen.
- In the status tab, you will see a pencil-like icon, tell that you will see the pencil symbol on the bottom right side of the screen.
- After this, to record your voice message, you people have to tap on the microphone icon.
- To record voice message, you people have to press and hold the microphone icon so that you can record your message. Please tell that you will be able to record the message up to 30 seconds only in the beginning.
- As soon as your message is recorded, you do not have to do much, just release your microphone icon.
- After listening and verifying the message, you have to click on the send icon to put the voice message on the status.
read this also- Powerful processor and Dhansu camera, Motorola’s new phone has arrived