The company has launched Vivo Y32t smartphone for customers with two different processors. In this Vivo smartphone, the company has given 3 cameras and 5000 mAh strong battery which plays together for a long time. Let us give you information about the price and features.
Know about Vivo Y32t Price (Photo- Vivo)
Handset maker Vivo recently launched its Vivo Y52t smartphone and now the company has launched its new handset Vivo Y32t with 4G LTE support. Talking about the important features of this Vivo phone, this mobile phone has been launched with 2 processor models, let us now give you the detail information from the price of this Vivo Y32T to the features.
View Vivo Y32t Specifications
- Display: The phone has a 6.51-inch IPS LCD display that offers HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution. This handset has been launched with 20: 9 aspect ratio and 89 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: As we have also told you above that this Vivo mobile phone has been brought with two chipsets, the variant with MediaTek Helio G70 processor has 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage with 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM. Bluetooth version 4.2 support is available in this variant. On the other hand, Snapdragon 680 model has 256 GB UFS 2.2 storage with 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM and this edition has been launched with Bluetooth version 5 support.
- Camera: A 2 megapixel macro camera sensor has been given on the back panel of the phone along with 13 megapixel primary camera sensor. There is an 8-megapixel front camera sensor for selfie and video calling.
- Connectivity: The phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, dual-SIM, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth and 4G VoLTE. For security, a fingerprint sensor has been given on the side of the phone, along with this you will also get face unlock support in this device.
- battery: 5000 mAh battery with 18 watt fast charge support is given to bring life to the phone.
View Vivo Y32t Price
The price of 8 GB / 128 GB variant of MediaTek Helio G70 model of this Vivo mobile phone is 1099 Chinese Yuan (about Rs 12,487). At the same time, the price of 8 GB RAM / 256 GB model packed with Snapdragon 680 chipset is 1299 Chinese Yuan (about Rs 14,759).