Twitter vs Facebook: Meta has launched paid subscription service in America. Users can buy verified blue ticks for Facebook and Instagram. Twitter is also already offering paid Twitter Blue service.
Image Credit source: Twitter/Meta
Twitter vs Instagram: Social media companies have found a new way to increase earnings. Twitter from meta Social tech companies like have also added subscription service to their business model. These companies depend on advertisements for earning, but after paid subscription service, there is a possibility of getting a large share of revenue directly from the users. FacebookK’s parent company Meta has launched Meta Verified Service in the US.
Earlier, the instant messaging platform owned by Elon Musk, Twitter has started paid subscription. The company offers Twitter Blue service on a fixed monthly charge, in which users are given verification badges and other selected features. Now Meta has also launched a similar service. Let’s look at the features of Twitter Blue and Meta Verified.
Also read- Sale of Oppo Find N2 Flip started in India, save thousands of rupees on such a foldable phone
Meta Verified: Features
- Facebook and Instagram users will get a verification badge on subscribing to Meta Verified. Apart from this, special features available only for paid subscribers will also be benefited.
- Users will get a verification badge, which will tell that you are real Your Facebook/Instagram account has been verified through government ID.
- Having active account monitoring will provide more protection than accounts with fictitious names. These are accounts that target people to increase more online audience.
- The reach and visibility of paid subscribers will increase in areas such as search, comment and recommendation etc. of social media platforms.
Twitter Blue: Features
- Edit Tweet: Within 30 minutes of tweeting, there is a chance to make changes up to a limited number.
- Bookmark folders: Twitter Blue subscribers can organize and group bookmarked tweets into folders.
- Custom app icons: With custom app icons, users will be able to change how your Twitter app icon will appear on the phone.
- NFT profile pictures: Users can customize Twitter’s profile picture in many ways. Now you can also set profile picture in hexagonal shape.
- Longer video upload: Twitter Blue subscribers can upload up to 60 minutes of video (1080p web only) up to 2GB in size.
- Longer tweets: Blue subscribers can also tweet up to 4,000 characters. Apart from this, you can make big tweets while quoting or replying to the tweet.
- SMS two-factor authentication: To make Twitter account more secure, you will be able to use Twitter via SMS on two-factor authentication.
- Extra Features: Apart from this, users will also get great features like Theme, Custom Navigation, Space Tab, Top Articles, Reader, Undo Tweet, Priority
- Meta Verified: Meta Verified is currently only available in the US. There its monthly charge is $ 11.99 (about Rs 990) on the web and $ 14.99 (about Rs 1,230) for Apple and Android.
- Twitter Blue: The monthly fee for Twitter Blue in India is Rs 650 for web and Rs 900 for mobile. Apart from this, there is an annual plan of Rs 6,800, which will cost Rs 566.67 per month.
Also read- China had to deal with ChatGPT, shares fell 10% as soon as new AI chatbot was introduced