Aadhaar Card Update: Update photo like thisImage Credit source: Symbolic photo
Aadhaar Card Update: Aadhar card is an important document without which many tasks cannot be done, whether it is opening an account or submitting documents for the child in school. Aadhaar is required everywhere, if you also want to update your photo in Aadhaar, then for this you should know about some important things in advance.
According to UIDAI, if a person wants to change things like name, address, date of birth, email ID in Aadhaar, then there is no need to go to the Aadhaar center for this purpose. But there are some tasks which require biometrics like fingerprints etc. to get them done, for such tasks one needs to go to Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
One thing that is worth noting is that the facility to update the photo in Aadhaar is not available online, in simple language it means that you cannot update the photo in Aadhaar sitting at home, but by visiting the Aadhaar center. First you will have to do some important work sitting at home.
The cheapest tickets for ANIMAL movie will be available here! I just have to do this small task
Follow these steps
- Go to the official site of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in, after this you have to download the Aadhaar enrollment form.
- Fill this form at home, after filling the form go to the nearest Aadhaar center.
- After visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra, your biometric details will be updated.
- To update the new photo, you will have to pay a small fee after going to the Aadhaar Seva Center.
- After submitting the photo update request, you will get a slip.
- In this slip you will get URN (Update Request Number), through this number you will be able to find out through the official site of UIDAI whether your Aadhaar is updated or not.
read this also-Become a victim of online fraud? Complain like this while sitting at home