Jio eSim Process: eSIM has many advantages as compared to physical SIM card. If you are a Jio user, then convert your SIM to E-SIM like this.
Image Credit source: Unsplash
Jio eSim Process: In India eSIM The number of users using it is considerable. In this case, in comparison to the physical SIM card eSIM There are many advantages of. eSIM After being in the phone, you do not need a physical SIM, you can embed it in your phone itself. three telecom companies in india Airtel, jio, And VI Physical SIM to its users eSIM allow converting to . Note that the user eSIM Can be used only on a device that supports eSIM. eSIM There is an embedded SIM so that users can take advantage of the services of telecom companies without inserting a physical SIM card in the phone.
eSIM can be digitally downloaded to a smartphone. In such a situation, if you want to get rid of physical SIM, then you can convert your physical SIM into E-SIM. Here we will tell you how to convert physical SIM to e-SIM. If you are a Jio user, then convert your SIM to E-SIM like this.
Jio users activate eSIM like this
- If you want to convert Jio’s SIM to e-SIM, first of all check whether your device is compatible with Jio eSIM or not. You can check this by visiting the official website of Jio.
- After this, go to the Settings option in the phone and click on About to check the IMEI and EID numbers.
- Active Jio SIM users send SMS GETESIM 32 digit EID and 15 digit IMEI to 199 from Android device.
- After this you will get 19 digit eSIM number and eSIM profile configuration details. After this you have to send an SMS to 199 again. In SMS you have to write SIMCHG 19 digit eSIM number and send it.
- After 2 hours of processing this, an update of eSIM processing will be available.
- After receiving the message, confirm it by sending ‘1’ to the number 183.
- After this a call will come on your Jio number and you will be asked to share the 19 digit eSIM number, share your eSIM number.
- After this you will get a confirmation message for the new eSIM.
Also read: Amazfit launches GTR Mini smartwatch, battery will last 14 days
Also read: Flipkart’s strong offer, take home Smart TV for Rs 11,990