WhatsApp Features: To improve the user experience, WhatsApp has rolled out the WhatsApp Voice Notes feature. Let us give you information about how you can use this feature.
Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
WhatsApp Voice Notes: The instant messaging platform is quite popular among WhatsApp users, to improve the user experience, the company keeps adding new features to the app from time to time. last month Android After rolling out to the users, now the company has added the Voice Notes feature (WhatsApp Features) to now apple iphone has been issued to the users.
WhatsApp Voice Note Feature
For the information of people, let us tell you that the Voice Status feature has been given in iOS version 23.5.77 of WhatsApp. With the help of this feature, apart from recording voice notes, users will now be able to share them on status as well.
If you also want to experience this new feature, then go to the App Store on your iPhone and update your WhatsApp app to the new version. After updating the app, let us tell you how you can share your voice message on the status.
WhatsApp Voice Message: iPhone users use feature
- First of all open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- After opening the app, go to the status tab appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- After this, click on the icon which looks like a pencil, you will see this icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
- After that tap on the microphone icon and start recording the voice message.
- Press and hold the microphone icon and record your message, you can only record a message up to 30 seconds.
- Once your message is recorded, release the microphone icon.
- After this, after listening and verifying the message, click on the send icon to share Voice Note on WhatsApp Status.
After following all the steps mentioned above, your voice message will be shared on your WhatsApp Status and your contacts will be able to listen to your status instead of seeing it.
read this also- WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: Phone stolen? So don’t take tension, recover Chats in this way
read this also- WhatsApp Tips: Anyone can read your chat, do not make these 2 mistakes even by mistake