How to recover deleted phone numbers.Image Credit source: DALL.E AI/Mohd Jishan/TV9
There was a time when people memorized the mobile numbers of family and friends. But ever since mobile technology has advanced, we have stopped remembering the mobile number. Now people save contact numbers in their phones. If you want to call someone, instead of dialing the number, the call is made directly by going to the contact list. If one day suddenly all the contact numbers get deleted then a big problem will arise.
What should we do in such a situation? Are all our contact numbers lost forever? If you think that all phone number Don’t worry if you get lost. We are telling some tricks using which you can get back the deleted contact number.
All numbers will be available from Google Account
If you run Gmail app on your phone then Google account will definitely be set up. You can get back deleted contact numbers through Google account. For this you will have to follow these steps:
read this also
- Download the Google Contacts app to your phone.
- Login to this app with the Google ID in which the phone number is saved.
- Now tap on the Fix & Manage icon at the bottom.
- Now you will get options to import, export and restore contact numbers.
- Here tap on Restore Contacts option.
- Then click on the Restore button.
- All the contacts that have been deleted will come back to the phone.
Get back phone number from Phone Backup
If you have taken a backup of your phone, you can recover deleted contact numbers from the phone backup also. For this you follow these steps.
- Open Settings in your phone.
- Go to Backup & Restore option.
- Tap on Restore option.
- Select the Contacts option.
You may see a message asking whether you want to restore your deleted contact number or not. If you want to yes, then tap on Restore option.
Third-party apps will be useful
If you do not have a Google account or phone backup, you can use third party apps. Deleted contact numbers can also be recovered through these. These apps provide the facility to find deleted contact numbers by scanning the phone.
While downloading third party apps, keep in mind that the app should be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store only. Apart from this, also check the rating star and review of the app. Actually, third party apps can be dangerous, which can affect your privacy.