The company has launched Microsoft 365 Copilot which enhances workspace productivity tools with the power of generative AI. The new Copilot will allow users to unlock creativity, productivity and uplevel skills.
Image Credit source: Twitter
Microsoft is leaving no stone unturned to offer the best AI technology to its users. the company future of work during the event Microsoft 365 Copilot launched the generative AI Enhanced workspace productivity tool with the power of keys. CoPilot large language model to provide the best solution for individual and business needs, Microsoft graph and Microsoft 365 Harnesses the power of apps. Microsoft claimed that the new copilot Will allow users to unlock creativity, productivity and uplevel skills.
CEO Satya Nadella introduced the company’s new offering, saying that users can unlock productivity growth with a powerful Copilot. It is designed to rediscover the fun in doing daily tasks. According to Nadella, Microsoft 365 Copilot has been integrated into productivity apps and will help millions of users who use applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, etc. to perform their day-to-day tasks at work. rely on.
autopilot to co-pilot
- According to the company, users have more control with Copilot. In this, users can decide what to keep, modify and what to discard.
- With these new tools, users can be more creative in Word, more expressive in Excel, more analytical in PowerPoint, more productive in Outlook and more collaborative in Teams.
- According to reports, in PowerPoint, users will be able to convert their ideas and concepts into presentations designed by simple commands in natural language.
- If we talk about Excel, Copilot helps users unlock insights, identify trends, and create professional-looking data visualizations.
- Copilot in Microsoft Teams lets users make their meetings more productive by offering real-time summaries and action items in the context of ongoing conversations.
microsoft business chat
The company has also introduced its Business Chat feature, which works on all Microsoft 365 apps. This feature uses Microsoft Graph to keep email, presentation, documents, notes and contacts in a single interface in Microsoft Teams. The company said it is currently testing Microsoft 365 CoPilot with eight of the Fortune 500 Enterprises and with 20 customers. It will expand the preview for users in the coming months.
Also read: Amazfit launches GTR Mini smartwatch, battery will last 14 days
Also read: Flipkart’s strong offer, take home Smart TV for Rs 11,990