Jio New Family Recharge Plan: Reliance Jio is targeting Airtel with a total of 4 connections in its new postpaid plans, which is already offering add-on postpaid connections.
Symbol photo (PS: Pixabay)
Geo: Reliance Jio has introduced two new postpaid plans, priced at Rs 399 and Rs 699. Users can add 3 family members with these plans under Jio Plus. According to Jio, users will get one month free service in the free trial to add family members to the postpaid account.
Reliance Jio’s Rs 399 and Rs 699 Postpaid Plans support a total of three add-on connections. This means you can book three SIM cards with your postpaid connection. Adding each SIM card will cost Rs 99 per month. This means that if you book 3 SIM cards, you will have to pay Rs 297. This charge will be in addition to your Rs 399 or Rs 699 plan.
Jio’s Rs 399 postpaid plan
In this plan, you and your family members can take advantage of 75GB data and unlimited calling.
Jio’s Rs 699 postpaid plan
With this plan, users get unlimited calling, 75GB data, Netflix and Amazon Prime membership.
What to do for Jio Postpaid Plans
All Jio users can activate the Rs 399, Rs 699 and Rs 875 plans by paying a security deposit of Rs 500. If you are a corporate employee or a Jio Fiber user or are using a prepaid connection of any other telecom company, then you will not have to pay the security amount.
Free trial of Jio postpaid family plans
For the time being, you can use the new Postpaid Family Plans as a free trial. Know what needs to be done for this…
- First give a missed call on 70000 70000 from the number you are using on WhatsApp.
- You will get a WhatsApp message asking you to start the process.
- Choose the correct option to get relief in security deposit.
- Now choose the option of free home delivery for postpaid sim.
- Demand sim for 3 family members at the time of home delivery.
- Now pay the processing fee of Rs.99/SIM.
- Once the master SIM is activated, add the remaining 3 family members through the MyJio app.
Also read: Meta first deposited employees like Pokemon cards, then fired
Also read: This phone of Xiaomi exploded like a bomb! These mistakes can be heavy on your life