If you are buying a fake charger in the name of cheap, then your phone may get damaged quickly.Image Credit source: tv9 bharatvarsh
Charger is an essential part for a smartphone. Nowadays, there are many chargers available in the market, some of which are genuine and some are fake. Using a fake charger can damage the phone’s battery and the phone can also get damaged quickly. Therefore, while buying a charger, it is very important to ensure that it is genuine.
Many times people buy fake chargers in order to get cheaper, due to which they face problems later. Fake charger can also damage the smartphone. Also, fake charger causes the most damage to the smartphone battery.
Identification of genuine and fake chargers
- Design: The design of genuine charger is always better than fake charger. All connectors and ports fit perfectly into the original charger. in fake charger
- Often connectors and ports are loose.
- Brand Name: The brand name on the genuine charger is always correct. The brand name on a fake charger may be wrong or its typing may be wrong.
- Seal: The original charger always has a seal on it. There is no seal on the fake charger or the seal is broken.
- Weight: Genuine charger weighs more than fake charger.
- power consumption: Original charger consumes less power. Fake charger consumes more power.
- Phone charging speed: The original charger charges the phone faster. Fake charger charges the phone slowly.
Identify the real charger by these methods
To buy a genuine charger, always buy the charger from a trusted store. Be careful while buying charger online and buy charger only from trusted websites. Also check the model number of the charger. The original charger always has a model number written on it. Check the warranty of the charger. There is always a warranty card on the original charger. Check the price of the charger because the price of genuine charger is higher than that of fake charger.