Former Xiaomi head warns parents, why are smartphones dangerous for children? (Photo: Freepik)
Smartphone has become that part of our life without which no work can be done. But have you ever thought that what effect it is having on children. It has become a common thing for children to have mobile. Apart from games and books, phones are also seen in the hands of children. In such a situation, it is having a bad effect on the children, as the children have forgotten outdoor activities. Meanwhile, Manu Kumar Jain, former head of Xiaomi India, has also pointed out on his LinkedIn profile how the phone is ruining the children.
Jain is a former head of a smartphone company and has given a warning against the use of smartphones that parents should pay attention to the fact that children do not use phones unnecessarily. Here we will tell you that excessive use of smartphones can be harmful for children and what parents should do for this.
Read also: Know iQOO Pad features and specifications before launch
Bad effect of smartphone on children, parents should do this work
- Excessive use of smartphones has a bad effect on the eyes of children. Children get glasses at an early age.
- When children or anyone uses a smartphone, then at that time the eyelids blink less, it is called computer vision syndrome. In such a situation, parents should pay attention that children should not stay in front of the phone screen for more than half an hour.
- Due to the habit of smartphone at an early age, children are not able to develop thinking according to the outside society. In such a situation, parents should encourage children for outdoor activities.
- Nowadays, children use phones even while eating food, because of which they pay less attention to food and less attention to food, it happens that either they eat more or eat less. This puts them at risk of becoming obese. Parents should try not to give phone to children while eating.
- Due to the crying of the children, some parents accept their every insistence and give the phone in their hands. Due to this the children become stubborn and start doing this drama all the time. In such a situation, instead of getting trapped in this drama, the parents should explain to them with love and should not allow them to use the phone unnecessarily.
If parents take care of these things, then you can save your children from getting addicted to the phone, which will be better for their health and mental development.
Read also: Further in terms of price and features, see details of Bluetooth calling cheap watch