Don’t break up with your boyfriend after seeing the screenshot! This is how fraud is happening these days
As we are moving forward in the digital world, the methods of providing trust have also changed. When a boyfriend’s girlfriend gets upset, he searches 4 sad-romantic shayari on Google and convinces her by sending them. Apart from this, these days the proof of truth has become not words and beliefs but screenshots. Nowadays, not only between girlfriend and boyfriend but in any relationship, screenshots are presented in the name of proof. If we say that the screenshot you are believing is fake, false, will you believe it? Most of you will say how can this happen. Therefore, today we will tell you how fake screenshots are created, which are presented as truth and in many cases scams are also carried out.
Screenshots are not created
You may often take screenshots from your phone but some people create them. Well, in today’s time it is not difficult to prepare any fake document, screenshot video etc. To create these, you can find many websites on Google which do not charge any fee for using them. Let us tell you that making fake documents and committing wrongdoings with them amounts to fraud, for which you can also be punished.
This is how fake screenshots are created
- For this you just have to search by writing Fake details in Google’s search bar.
- After this, you will see many options shown at the top.
- Select the social media option here.
- After this, you get options for almost all social media platforms through which you can create screenshots.
- Photo-video sharing app Instagram, Facebook, instant messaging app WhatsApp and other platforms are found in this list.
- In this, the last scene and date of chatting (reply) are created by both the parties themselves.
Also read- Swiggy is getting orders for coconut-incense sticks in the World Cup, this is how India will win
Also read- iPhone 16 will not get hot like iPhone 15, you will get this trick!