iPhone 15 Pro MaxImage Credit source: Apple
Apple launched the iPhone 15 series in September this year. The price of iPhone 15 Pro Max (256GB) is Rs 1,59,900. Whereas, for 1TB storage model, you will have to spend Rs 1,99,900. You can see that to buy the most expensive phone of Apple, one should have a budget of Rs 2 lakh. Not everyone can spend so much, but those who want to somehow add the iPhone tag to themselves, keep finding some trick or the other. A phone that looks like iPhone 15 Pro Max is available in the market for Rs 10,000, but will it be right to buy it?
Fake version of iPhone 15 Pro Max is being sold on many social media and online platforms. This looks so real iPhone As it is, but because it is fake, you can get cheated. If you still want to buy it, then see how it can harm you.
Also read- Can your iPhone be hacked? Read the truth here
Cheated by fake iPhone
Buying a fake iPhone from the local market can be very dangerous. The companies making such phones are not authentic. Therefore your personal data can go into the hands of these companies. Due to this, you may face banking fraud and other types of fraud.
You will spend Rs 10,000 in buying a fake iPhone, but its performance will not be good.
Difference between real and fake iPhone
The copy of iPhone 15 Pro Max has been made quite brilliantly. You will not easily see the difference between real and fake iPhone. Below you can see some things which will help in detecting fake iPhone.
- The box of fake and genuine iPhone 15 Pro Max is almost identical.
- In the box of a fake iPhone, the cable is at the top, while in the original one it is at the bottom.
- The box of the original iPhone has information like QR code, price and name of the importer, but the fake iPhone does not have these details.
- There are details of SAR value and BIS certification on the box of the genuine model, this is not the case in fake ones.
- Line finishing on the USB port of fake iPhone is not good.
- The phone, which looks like iPhone 15 Pro Max, runs not on iOS but on Android OS.
- Only one camera of the fake iPhone works, the other two are only for show.
- Fake Face ID also does not work properly.
- The fake also has an action button, but it will not have as many features as the original.
This is how to check genuine Apple products
If you are confused between real and fake iPhone then it can be easily checked. You will have to check the serial number of the product by visiting the official website of Apple. If the product is genuine then its complete details will be revealed. In this way you will be saved from big fraud.
Also read- Aadhaar and passport data of crores of people leaked, sold online