In the world of cricket, some players who won matches for the team got such awards, seeing which no one could stop laughing. From Jasprit Bumrah to Oyen Morgan, the recipients of strange awards are included.
Jasprit Bumrah also got a mini truck in the award.
New Delhi. Fought alone…united with blood and sweat and believed only after making the team win. In return, the player got the Player of the Match award. Got the Player of the Series award in return and got shoe laces, bat grips, snacks, cooker in the award. Strange catches must have been seen many times on the cricket field, some times strange celebrations were also shown, but only a few people will remember that some players got such awards, knowing about which even today everyone laughs. From Jasprit Bumrah to Oyen Morgan, the recipients of the strange award are included.
- Luke Wright, who was part of the English team that won the T20 World Cup in 2010, won the Player of the Match award in a Dhaka Premier League match and received a blender as an award. A sponsor gave him a blender.
read this also-The veteran who scored 28 Test centuries got 150 liters of paint as a reward, the team won by scoring 337 runs
- Australia’s fast bowler Jhye Richardson took 4 wickets for 26 runs in the first ODI against India in 2018-2019. Australia won on the basis of Richardson. He was adjudged Player of the Match and received shoe laces and bat grips in the award.
- England won the ODI World Cup in 2019 under the captaincy of Oyen Morgan. Morgan plays in many big T20 leagues of the world. Taking long long shots even under pressure is his identity. In 2013, Morgan played a match-winning inning in the Dhaka Premier League. He was the player of the match and was given a rice cooker in the award. Morgan thought that he was given a cooker showing the innings he played under pressure, but later he came to know that the cooker was a brand sponsor.
read this also- The veteran who scored 28 Test centuries got 150 liters of paint as a reward, the team won by scoring 337 runs
- Nuts and chips were given to the players who were the player of the match in the Caribbean Premier League. In fact, a company that made snacks was also one of the sponsors of the league.
- In 2017, a series of 5 ODIs was played between India and Sri Lanka. India whitewashed Sri Lanka. Jasprit Bumrah was the Player of the Series and was given a mini truck in the award. Actually the new product was launched by the Mini Truck Company and it was one of the sponsors of the tournament. Indian players could not stop laughing after seeing Bumrah’s award.