Ahmedabad IPL Franchise, CVC Capital, Lucknow IPL franchise: Mega Auction (IPL 2022 Auction) is to be held in February for IPL 2022. Earlier this year, two new teams have to add three players each from their franchises. BCCI has now set a time limit for this. Both the new franchises Lucknow and Ahmedabad will have to submit their final players list to the BCCI by 31 January. At the same time, CVC will sign a new contract next week. Stay Connected for Latest Sports News – hindi.insidesport.in
IPL 2022, IPL 2022 Auction: The BCCI had earlier set December 25 as the deadline for signing three new players for the two new franchises. However, the deadline has been extended due to the pending issue of the Ahmedabad franchise owned by CVC Capital. The BCCI has not yet officially announced the date. However, InsideSport has learned that the IPL Governing Council has approved January 31 as the deadline.
Ahmedabad IPL Franchise, CVC Capital, Lucknow IPL franchise: This was made possible after an independent BCCI committee approved US-based CVC Capital. The firm had acquired the bidding rights for the Ahmedabad franchise in October, but was investigated by the BCCI for alleged links with betting companies. Ahmedabad will sign a new contract with the board next week after being cleared by an independent BCCI committee. InsideSport has learned that the franchise officials are in Mumbai to sign the IPL franchise contract.
IPL 2022, IPL 2022 Auction: A top BCCI official told InsideSport that some additional clauses are being added to the contract. The legal teams on both sides have agreed to the new draft. We should complete the signing process next week.
- After getting the green signal from the independent committee, CVC Capital will sign a new contract with the BCCI for the Ahmedabad franchise.
- CVC Capital executives are in Mumbai to sign the contract. BCCI is currently preparing a fresh draft adding some new clauses.
- The BCCI will formally announce the January 31 deadline, after signing the three players.
- The Ahmedabad team is also ready to make some important announcements in the next 5-10 days.
- Once he formally receives the ‘Letter of Intent’, the franchise will issue the commercial package.
— Official Lucknow IPL Team (@TeamLucknowIPL) January 4, 2022
Lucknow is coming with full preparation
At the same time, the RPSG-backed Lucknow franchise is preparing for its return to the IPL in full swing. He has appointed former Punjab Kings batting coach Andy Flower as the head coach. While Gautam Gambhir has been appointed as the mentor and Vijay Dahiya as the assistant coach. In addition, he has signed a deal with the fantasy gaming platform MyCircle11 as the title sponsor for the next three years.
Lucknow IPL team fully prepared for IPL 2022
- Coach: Andy Flower
- Mentor: Gautam Gambhir
- Assistant Coach: Vijay Dhaiya
- Captain: KL Rahul – Announcement pending
- Title Sponsor: Confirmed deal with leading fantasy brand, pending announcement
Follow us on Google News to read news related to cricket and other sports