India Playing XI vs Australia: On Wednesday, March 22, the third and last ODI between India and Australia (IND vs AUS 3rd…
India Playing XI vs Australia: On Wednesday, March 22, the third and last ODI (IND vs AUS 3rd ODI) between India and Australia will be played at the Chepauk Stadium in Chennai. At the same time, both the teams are tied at 1-1 in the three-match ODI series. At the same time, the question is, for the third ODI, who will captain Rohit Sharma give a place in the playing XI against the visiting team? At the same time, it is also important whether Suryakumar Yadav (Suryakumar Yadav) will retain his place in the team after consecutive flop shows. Stay connected with hindi.insidesport.in for cricket news.
On the other hand, after India’s crushing defeat in the second ODI, it is being said that captain Rohit Sharma can retain the same playing XI in the third ODI as well. Let us tell you that in the second match played in Vizag, the visiting team defeated India by 10 wickets. Also, it is expected that Team India will have to perform better in the last game before IPL 2023 in Chennai.
What will be the expectations in IND AUS 3rd ODI?
- After two low-scoring thrillers, expect a high-scoring game at Chepauk.
- The series is level at 1-1 after Australia won by 10 wickets in Vizag.
- Despite this crushing defeat, India can again retain the same playing XI.
- Captain Rohit Sharma can take the spin department with Kuldeep – Ravindra Jadeja and Akshar Patel.
- However, it is being said that Washington Sundar is also in line for the playing XI this time.
- Umran Malik or Jaydev Unadkat can also be seen in the World Cup.
- Suryakumar Yadav may be continued for the third ODI despite having two consecutive golden ducks.
Suryakumar Yadav’s presence in the team is in constant discussion after the flop show. World No. 1 in T20Is, Yadav has failed to get past 50 overs in 22 matches at an average of 27. He has so far scored only 2 half-centuries in his ODI career while he is getting golden ducks in this series.
Rohit Sharma has said earlier, “We don’t know about (Shreyas) Iyer’s return. There is a spot available at the moment so we have to play his (Suryakumar) character. He has definitely shown a lot of potential with the white ball and I have said many times before that players with potential will be given some runs.
India’s possible playing XI
Akshar Patel / Washington Sundar
India ODI Team: Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (w), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya (c), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik Jaydev Unadkat.
To read the news related to cricket and other sports (Latest Cricket News, Sports News, Breaking Sports News, Viral Video), follow us on Google News.