India Playing XI 2nd ODI: The second ODI between India and Australia (IND vs AUS 2nd ODI) on Sunday, i.e. March 19…
India Playing XI 2nd ODI: The second ODI match will be played between India and Australia (IND vs AUS 2nd ODI) on Sunday, March 19. At the same time, Indian captain Rohit Sharma will return in this match to be played in Visakhapatnam. Due to which Ishan Kishan will have to sit outside. Also, considering the spin, Axar Patel can be given a chance in place of Shardul Thakur. But for Suryakumar Yadav too, this match will bring a big test. As of now, Surya has proved to be a failure in ODI cricket, while in the first ODI, he became the victim of a golden duck.Stay connected with hindi.insidesport.in for cricket news.
In the absence of Rohit Sharma in the first ODI, India started the series with a win. At present, India is ahead 1-0 in the three-match ODI series. Except Shardul Thakur, all the bowlers took wickets. While Mohammed Shami and Siraj got three wickets each.
On the other hand, Ishaan Kishan, who came to open, once again failed to impress. He was able to score only 3 runs on the seaming wicket. Since his double century, he has crossed double figures only once, scoring 17 runs after that. At the same time, with the return of captain Rohit Sharma, he will have to sit out once again.
India Playing XI 2nd ODI: Suryakumar Yadav is another batsman in this list who has struggled a lot to cement his place in ODIs. The World No. 1 T20 batsman scored a golden duck in the first ODI. In 27 ODIs so far, SKY averages 27.06, including only two half-centuries.
What to expect from Vizag ODI?
- At present, Team India is ahead 1-0 in the series. While he will now have a chance to win 8 consecutive home ODI series at home.
- The last time, India lost an ODI series against Australia in 2019.
- India put on a brilliant bowling display in Mumbai and the entire Australian team was bundled out for just 188 runs.
- In the second ODI, Rohit Sharma will again take over the captaincy in place of Hardik Pandya.
- As a result, captain Rohit Sharma will play alongside Shubman Gill as opener in place of Ishan Kishan. While Ishaan Kishan will have to sit out.
- However, despite failing in the first ODI, Suryakumar Yadav will retain his place alongside the injured Shreyas Iyer.
- Also there can be a change in bowling. India went heavy with four pacers in the line-up in Mumbai.
- But in Vizag, India could bring back Axar Patel in place of Shardul Thakur. Thakur was the only bowler in the first ODI who did not get a wicket.
India’s probable playing XI for the second ODI against Australia
Rohit Sharma (Captain)
KL Rahul (wicket-keeper)
Hardik Pandya (Vice Captain)
Shardul Thakur / Akshar Patel
India Playing XI 2nd ODI: India ODI Team: Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (w), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya (c), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik Jaydev Unadkat.
To read the news related to cricket and other sports (Latest Cricket News, Sports News, Breaking Sports News, Viral Video), follow us on Google News.