BCCI is going to release 4 lakh tickets for the second phase of the upcoming ICC ODI World Cup 2023.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is going to issue 4 lakh tickets (ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Tickets) for the second phase for the upcoming ICC ODI World Cup 2023. Although many fans were not able to buy tickets in the first phase, in view of which the BCCI has taken this decision. Tickets for the second leg of India’s matches in the World Cup will be available from today i.e. 8th September 2023 from 8 PM onwards. Fans can book tickets for all India matches on the ICC website.
BCCI said that “BCCI deeply recognizes that fans are the heartbeat of the tournament and their unwavering passion, engagement and contribution is vital to the success of the ODI World Cup 2023. After discussions with the host state associations, BCCI has announced the release of approximately 400,000 (four lakh) tickets for the much-awaited tournament. “The aim of this measure is to engage more enthusiastic cricket fans and ensure their participation in this historic event.”
When and how to book tickets?
Tickets for all India matches are now on sale on the ICC website. The BCCI further said that fans can buy tickets for the Cricket World Cup on September 8 by visiting the official ticketing website. Fans will be informed in due course of further ticket sales at the next stage. However, tickets for both the semi-final matches and the final are yet to go on sale.
india match ticket price
- India vs Australia (Chennai) – 41 thousand to 1 lakh rupees
- India vs Afghanistan (Delhi) – 41 thousand to 4 lakh rupees
- India vs Pakistan (Ahmedabad) – Rs 47 thousand to 16 lakh
- India vs New Zealand (Himachal Pradesh) – Rs 47 thousand to Rs 1.66 lakh
- India vs England (Lucknow) – 19 thousand to 10 lakh rupees
- India vs Sri Lanka (Mumbai) – 60 thousand to 2.41 lakh rupees
- India vs Bangladesh (Pune) – 19 thousand to 76 thousand rupees
- India vs South Africa (Kolkata) – Rs 11 thousand to Rs 73 thousand
- India vs Netherlands (Bengaluru) – 22 thousand to 4 lakh rupees