Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan
On Saturday, Priyanka Gandhi came to Damoh, Madhya Pradesh to campaign for the Congress Party, after which Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan asked her many questions. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that Priyanka ji should tell what problem does the Congress party have with Lord Shri Ram and Shri Ram Temple? Why did the Congress Party complain to the Election Commission regarding the hoarding of Ram Temple?
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that at the time of elections, Congress has once again set up a shop of lies. He has also asked many more questions to Priyanka Gandhi. He targeted that Congress always makes false promises to the public. Shivraj Singh Chouhan taunted that Congress has again handed over its promise of lies to Priyanka Gandhi.
When we used to say that Ramlala we will come and build the temple there, the Congressmen used to say that they will not tell the date.
Congressmen, now listen to the date, the temple is being built and now on January 22, 2024, the respected Prime Minister Shri @narendramodi He is also going to perform life consecration in the temple. pic.twitter.com/IaTx8bX1nq
— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) October 28, 2023
Chief Minister Shivraj asked these questions to Priyanka Gandhi
- Before 2018, our government used to give Rs 1000 to the poor Baiga, Bharia and Sahariya sisters. Why did Kamal Nath stop it after forming the government?
- Why was Sambal Yojana closed? Have you stopped giving money to poor sisters?
- Rs 12000 for the birth of son and daughter, why were children’s laptops switched off?
- Why did you not pay for your daughters’ marriage?
- Why was the pilgrimage scheme for the elderly stopped?
- Why was the list of farmers not sent for the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- Why were the houses of the poor which were sent by the Prime Minister returned? Kamal Nath ji returned more than 2 lakh houses? Jal Jeevan Mission was implemented in 2019. You did injustice to women by providing water by installing tap taps in every house in every village. Why was Jal Jeevan Mission not started?
- Congress had said that they will give unemployment allowance of Rs 4000, but why did not they give even a single penny?
- Had promised to waive off everyone’s loan but didn’t even do that?