New Delhi: After the announcement of the election dates, the political turmoil in Uttar Pradesh is in full swing. All the parties are continuously announcing their candidates. In this episode, today Asaduddin Owaisi’s party AIMIM has released the first list for the UP assembly elections. In the first list, AIMIM has announced the names of 9 candidates. Ghaziabad, Hapur, Meerut, Saharanpur and Bareilly candidates have been announced in the first list of AIMIM
Asaduddin Owaisi’s party AIMIM has named Dr. Mahtab as Loni (Ghaziabad), Furqan Choudhary as Garh Mukteshwar (Hapur), Haji Arif as Dholona (Hapur), Rafat Khan as Siwal Khas (Meerut), Zeeshan Alam as Sardhana (Meerut), Taslim. Aham has been declared as Kithor (Meerut), Amjad Ali as Behat (Saharanpur), Shaheen Raza Khan from Bareilly (Bareilly) Margub Hasan from Saharanpur Dehat (Saharanpur) assembly constituency.
for UP elections AIMIM that Here is the list of first 9 candidates
1. Dr. Mehtab- Loni, Ghaziabad
2. Furkan Choudhary- Garh Mukteshwar, Hapur
3. Haji Arif- Dhaulana, Hapur
4. Rafat Khan- Siwal Khas, Meerut
5. Zeeshan Alam- Sardhana, Meerut
6. Tasleem Ahmed – Kithor, Meerut
7. Amjad Ali- Bahat, Saharanpur
8. Shaheen Raza Khan (Raju) – Bareilly-124, Bareilly
9. Margub Hasan- Saharanpur Dehat, Saharanpur
Let us tell you that Asaduddin Owaisi’s party has announced to contest 100 assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh.
first published:Jan. 16, 2022, 1:08 p.m.