MP election resolution letter
A day before Diwali, Bharatiya Janata Party released its resolution letter for Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections. In the manifesto, the party has made many big promises to the people of the state. BJP National President Jagat Prakash Nadda, State President VD Sharma, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, State BJP Election Committee Convenor-Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar and former Finance Minister of Madhya Pradesh and Resolution Letter Committee on Saturday at Kushabhau Thakre Convention Center in Bhopal. President Jayant Malaiya released the resolution letter.
In this resolution letter, BJP presented the blueprint for the next 5 years before the people of the state. The resolution letter has been named Modi’s Guarantee, BJP’s Trust Madhya Pradesh Sankalp Patra 2023. The resolution letter has also made it clear that now Modi is the only option. 10 major resolutions have been taken in the manifesto. It has been said that the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana will be extended for the next 5 years, under which a promise has been made to provide pulses, mustard oil and sugar at concessional rates.
Difference in manifesto of BJP and Congress party
In its manifesto, BJP has made a big announcement for the farmers and has talked about huge increase in money and support price of wheat. Farmers get Rs 12000 every year. Samman Nidhi will be given as well as MSP along with bonus, wheat will be purchased at Rs 2,700 per quintal and paddy will be purchased at Rs 3,100 per quintal. Whereas Congress in its promissory note has promised to give support price of wheat at Rs 2600 and paddy at Rs 2500.
Today in Bhopal for Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections. @BJP4MP Released the resolution letter. This resolution letter of ours will give a new dimension to the comprehensive development that has taken place in the state in the last 20 years.
All areas like women empowerment, tribal pride, education and health, poor welfare, infrastructure creation etc. pic.twitter.com/0Z6kyGltB6
— Jagat Prakash Nadda (@JPNadda) November 11, 2023
This amount has been increased in the resolution letter of BJP. BJP has said that under the Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana, the government will provide houses to the homeless. BJP has promised to continue financial assistance to the beloved sisters and also provide housing benefits. BJP has resolved to increase the tendu leaf collection rate to Rs 4,000 per bag.
Major 10 resolutions of BJP in the resolution letter
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana will continue for 5 years. Poor families will be provided pulses, mustard oil and sugar at subsidized rates along with ration.
- To provide houses to all, the Chief Minister will start the Jan Awas Yojana along with the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- Along with monthly financial assistance, the dear sisters will also be given the benefit of housing.
- Wheat will be procured at Rs 2,700 per quintal and paddy at Rs 3,100 per quintal with minimum support price (MSP).
- Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be given Rs. 12,000 annually.
- Tendupatta collection rate of Rs 4,000 per bag will be ensured.
- There will be provision of free education to all students from poor families till class 12th.
- Now nutritious breakfast will also be provided along with mid-day meal in government schools.
- Madhya Pradesh Institute of Technology and Madhya Pradesh Institute of Medical Science will be established in each division.
- Will ensure at least one employment or self-employment opportunity in every family.
PM Modi gave guarantee
- Will make rural women millionaires. 15 lakh women will get the benefit of skill training under Lakhpati Scheme.
- A total of Rs 2 lakh to Ladli Lakshmi – benefit to all needy girls from birth till 21 years.
- Beneficiaries of PM Ujjwala Yojana and Ladli Brahmin Yojana will get the cylinder for Rs 450.
- All girl students will get the benefit of free education from KG to PG.
- For the empowerment of the tribal community, Rs 3 lakh crore will be spent on health, education and social empowerment in the next 5 years.
- With the establishment of Eklavya Vidyalaya in each ST block, 3,800 teachers will be recruited.
- Medical colleges will be constructed in ST dominated districts Mandla, Khargone, Dhar, Balaghat and Sidhi.
- Rs 100 crores. Will expand and renovate places of worship under the Tribal Shrine Conservation Mission with an investment of Rs.
- Students from poor families will get free education from class 1 to 12 along with an annual assistance of Rs 1,200 for school bags, books and uniforms.
- Under the One District-One Sports Complex scheme, one sports complex will be established in every district. Senior and disabled citizens will be given a monthly pension of Rs 1,500.
- Artisans will be given financial assistance of Rs 15,000 and a daily payment of Rs 500.
- For the development of backward areas, 3 development boards Bundelkhand, Vindhya and Mahakaushal Development Board will be established.
- Under Atal Grih Jyoti Yojana, 100 out of 100 units of electricity will be provided to all the houses.
- 6 new expressways, Vindhya Expressway, Narmada Path, Atal Pragati Path, Malwa-Nimar Path, Bundelkhand Path and Madhya Bharat Vikas Path will be constructed soon.
- Under the CM Relief Fund, the state government will bear the expenses of all the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat if the expenditure is more than Rs 5 lakh.
- Expanding the commissioner system, it will be implemented in Jabalpur and Gwalior after Bhopal and Indore.
- Will establish National Defense University in Bhopal.
- Will build grand monuments of all tribal heroes. Besides, Chaugan Fort, Devgarh Fort, Mandla Fort, Chauragarh Fort and Madan Mahal Fort will be renovated.
- With the aim of establishing linguistic literary academies, Bagheli, Bundeli, Gondi and Bhili Sahitya Akademi will be established.