Register for Delhi Judicial ServiceImage Credit source: Freepik
There is news of work for the candidates wishing to make a career in the field of advocacy. Notification has been issued for Judicial Service Examination 2023 in Delhi. According to the released notification, the registration process for Delhi Judicial Service 2023 will start from tomorrow i.e. 7th November 2023.
You can register online for Delhi Judicial Service 2023. For this you will have to go to the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. There will be recruitment on a total of 53 posts through this vacancy. After the application starts, apply by following the steps given below.
Apply for Delhi HC Civil Judge
- To apply online, first of all you have to go to the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the Public Notices link on the home page of the website.
- After this you will have to go to the link of Advertisement for Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2023.
- Login with the required details on the next page.
- You will be asked to register while logging in.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After applying, take a print.
Delhi HC Judicial Service 2023 Notification Check here from direct link.
To register for Delhi Judicial Service Examination, general category candidates will have to deposit Rs 1500 as application fee. Apart from this, there is a fee of Rs 400 for SC, ST and disabled category. Fees can be paid in online mode. Candidates have been given time till 22 November 2023 to apply for this. The examination for this vacancy will be conducted on 10 December 2023. For more information, you can see the notification available on the official website.
Who can apply?
To apply for the post of Civil Judge in Delhi High Court, the age of the candidates should be less than 32 years. Age will be calculated as on January 1, 2023. Candidates applying for this vacancy must have LLB degree from a recognized university.