Bareilly’s swing, which had electric shock
One person died due to electrocution in a swing during a fair in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, while 20 people got badly burnt. The matter is of Pipalsana village in Bhojipura police station area of the district. On receiving the information, the police reached the spot, took possession of the body and started investigating the case. On the other hand, the swing owner is absconding since the accident. According to the police, on the basis of the complaint filed by the family members of the deceased, they have started a case against the swing owner.
According to the information, Ramlila fair has been organized in village Peepalsana Chaudhary. Many types of swings are also installed here for the entertainment of children. It is being told that one of these swings, Break Dance Swing, suddenly got electrocuted. A 22 year old youth Shiv Kumar died due to this electric current. It is being told that a total of 21 people were riding in this swing. After the swing stopped, all these people were coming down when there was a short circuit in the line of the swing and the current came out.
Also read: Wife burnt alive, mother-in-law taken hostage and beaten
Shivkumar got hit by this. Among the rest, some people suffered minor burns and some suffered serious burns. There was an uproar on the spot after this incident. Seeing the situation, the swing vendor and the people of the fair committee fled from the spot. On receiving the information, the police immediately arrived and took possession of the body and sent it for post-mortem. Meanwhile the news reached the family members of the deceased. He went straight to the police station and created a ruckus.
Also read: Married woman beaten so much for dowry that she died in agony
Later, after a lot of persuasion, the police pacified the people. In view of the fear of possible untoward incident after this incident, adequate number of police forces have been deployed in the village. Police said that police teams have been formed to arrest the accused. On the basis of the complaint filed by the family members, the case has been initiated.