Congress State President Kamal Nath
This time’s assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh are quite interesting. Hindu, Hindutva, Sanatan and Ram Mandir are continuously the topic of discussion. In such a situation, this time Congress is also giving a tough competition to BJP in the matter of Hindutva. PCC Chief Kamal Nath says in meetings that he has made 108 feet Hanuman but never tells about it. I am a Hindu but not a fool.
In this context, Kamal Nath has played the Hindutva card a week before voting. Kamal Nath has made 11 big announcements. On the other hand, BJP is also continuously making statements about Hindutva. On the issue of Ram temple, every leader is mentioning it in his meetings.
Also read- Will Kamal Nath’s wishes come true? Mayawati-Akhilesh increased tension
Kamal Nath tweeted and said that a prosperous Madhya Pradesh should be built with faith and trust, this is my resolve and I am committed to making it come true.
It is my resolve to build a prosperous Madhya Pradesh with faith and trust and I am committed to making it come true.
1. The plans of “Shri Ram Van Gaman Path” and “Sita Mata Temple Sri Lanka” will be completed soon.
2. Parikrama residents were formed by forming “Maa Narmada Parikrama Parishad”.
— Kamal Nath (@OfficeOfKNath) November 9, 2023
Also read- Rahul, Priyanka see corruption in Congress ruled states- Shivraj
11 big announcements of Kamal Nath
- The plans of ‘Shri Ram Van Gaman Path’ and ‘Sita Mata Temple Sri Lanka’ will be completed soon.
- By forming ‘Maa Narmada Parikrama Parishad’, facilities will be provided to the Parikrama residents. Honoring the service of Narmada servants, they will be given identity cards.
- 51 well-equipped Narmada Bhawans, Narmada Corridor, Narmada Riverfront Biodiversity Park and Narmada Ghats will be developed on the Narmada Parikrama Path.
- Janapav, the birthplace of Lord Parshuram, will be declared a holy place.
- By starting ‘Shravan Kumar Matripitra Bhakti Yojana’, an assistance amount of Rs 10,000/- will be given for ashes immersion and funeral assistance.
- In place of honorarium, priests will be given an increased Pujari Samman Nidhi.
- Vardaan will provide health insurance up to Rs 25 lakh for priests of all sects along with their families.
- “Sarva Guru Dham Prayer Place” will be built for the worship of Gurus.
- Will ensure the safety and protection of pilgrimage sites and monks of Jain, Buddhist and Sikh communities. Will form one board each.
- ‘Sant Ravidas Peeth’ will be established in Morena and ‘Sant Kabirdas Peeth’ in Rewa.
- Sindhu will form ‘Bhagwan Jhulelal Trust’ for the pilgrimage site and will provide support.