Poison dissolved in the air of Delhi-NCR! Asthma patients should take care of these 5 things
The increased pollution in the air of Delhi-NCR has become a problem for everyone. There is a sheet of dust in the air and according to the reports, the weather is going to remain like this for the next two days. The poison has mixed in the air to such an extent that people are finding it difficult to breathe. WHO data According to the people living in the cities have to live in this suffocating air. WHO says that 9 out of 10 people are breathing in high level pollutants and the death toll is also increasing continuously.
Please tell that asthma disease can happen to anyone from small children to the elderly. By the way, its risk remains high in premature babies, overweight children and smokers. People who live in polluted areas, asthma patients or respiratory problems easily get caught in their grip. Let us tell you which 5 things the patients living in Delhi-NCR should take special care of.
Asthma patients should take special care of these 5 things
- In a special conversation with TV9 Bharatvarsh, Dr. Jugal Kishore Sharma of Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi advised asthma patients to take care. He told that if you are forced to breathe in the stifling air of Delhi-NCR and you are suffering from a serious disease like asthma, then do not leave the house.
- If the pollution in the air has increased suddenly, then asthma patients should increase their medicine and dose on the advice of the doctor. This is an important preparation to save the body from big trouble.
- If someone is having difficulty in breathing, then he should immediately use an inhaler. If you do not get relief even after some time, then immediately go to the doctor in this situation.
- If an asthma patient has to come out in this polluted air, then he should take special care of one thing. Dr. Kishore says that during this time cover the mouth and nose with a wet cloth. Due to this, the particles present in the air will stick to the cloth.
- According to Dr. Kishore, we should not consume cold things in this condition because it can increase the congestion in the lungs. In such a situation, there will be difficulty in breathing and the situation can also worsen.