Onion Juice for Hair: The problem of hair loss has also become common now. To stop hair fall, people get expensive treatments ranging from all kinds of home remedies. However, people show the most faith in onions in home remedies. It is believed that applying onion juice helps in hair growth as well as gets rid of dandruff.
But some people do not get benefit from this also. One reason for this can also be that how you apply onion juice to your hair. Come, today we will tell you about how onion juice should be used, so that it proves beneficial for your hair.
how to use
- First cut the onion into small pieces
- Now blend it in a blender to make a paste.
- Put this paste in a cloth and take out its juice.
- Now apply its onion juice on your scalp and hair roots.
- Massage the scalp with light hands for a few minutes after applying onion juice
- Wash your head with a soft shampoo after half an hour
beneficial for scalp
Increased Hair Growth: Onion juice contains sulphur, which helps boost the production of collagen, a protein essential for hair growth. Hair follicles are stimulated by regular application of onion juice on the hair, which leads to rapid hair growth.
Reduce Dandruff: Onion juice has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can help reduce dandruff and scalp infections.
Strengthen hair: Onion juice contains sulphur, which is an important mineral for hair. Sulfur helps strengthen hair strands and reduce breakage.
Improve blood circulation: Onion juice contains compounds that can help improve blood circulation in the scalp. Better blood circulation accelerates hair growth.