Whatever may be the result of Karnataka elections, have you eaten these 7 mangoes there, this is the price
With the arrival of summer, people wait for the king of fruits, mango. Because of their demand, the mangoes of Karnataka are very famous in the country as well as abroad. Election results are going to come in Karnataka today. In such a situation, whatever may be the result of the election, just enjoy these ripe and delicious mangoes here in this summer.
Let me tell you, the mangoes of Karnataka are in great discussion. The mangoes here are not ‘mango’ but very special. Come, today we will tell you about the variety of 7 special mangoes of Karnataka.
read this also: If you want to eat Malihabadi mangoes, you can order from here
These are some special mangoes of Karnataka
- Totapuri- Totapuri mango is very popular mango in South India. Its price is usually Rs 85-100 per kg. If you want to buy this, then you can also get this online platform on Amazon.
- Badami-Badami mango is also known as Alphonso of Karnataka. Their price ranges from 250 to 300 rupees per kg. You can order these mangoes online from Amazon or online vegetable delivery app.
- sapphire- This variety of mango is popular in Karnataka for its juicy and sweet taste. If you are fond of drinking shakes or smoothies, then this mango is perfect for you. This mango comes from April to June and its price is 30 to 40 rupees per kg.
- Raspuri-Raspuri mangoes are generally considered to be the queen of mangoes. Due to its juicy taste, this mango is very popular in Mysore, Karnataka.
- Bainganpally-Bainganpalli mango is also known as Safeda mango. Usually it is less sweet and more sour. Its price in the market is 80 to 100 rupees per kg.
- Malika –This mango is similar in appearance to Dussehri mango. Its price is three times more than that of Dussehri mangoes in the market.
- Sindhura- The price of Sindhura mangoes of South India is usually Rs.300 per kg. This mango is sour-sweet in food.