China is such a nation that wants to suppress its neighbors under any circumstances. India is a big economic power. China also knows that if India is not suppressed now, it will not be possible in the future.
The American intelligence report has warned that there can be a big conflict between India and China anytime.
president of china Xi Jinping just two days before being approved for a third term american intelligence The reports that there is a possibility of increasing tension between India-Pakistan and India-China are not without reason. There are reasons enough for this. However, the report is part of the annual threat assessment of US intelligence, which was released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on March 8. US Congress presented before. For India, it is time to be careful and keep a watchful eye.
With the seal of Parliament for the third term of the current President of China, Xi Jinping, he has not only emerged as the most powerful person in China, he has also become strong in front of the world. It is natural that their influence is more on those countries of the world, to whom China has done a great favor by giving loans. Pakistan is also a major country among them which is burdened with Chinese debt and will not hold back from saying yes to it if needed.
Jinping is continuously increasing his power
Ever since Chinese President Xi Jinping became the President, he has been continuously increasing his power. They consider India as their rival. The number of disputes that have taken place with China in recent years, never happened before the Jinping tenure. Now that with getting the third term, Jinping will try to move forward according to his dream.
China is such a nation that wants to suppress its neighbors under any circumstances. India is a big economic power. China also knows that if India is not suppressed now, it will not be possible in the future. This is the reason for the intelligence report presented in the US Parliament. It is another matter that now it is very difficult for anyone to suppress India. Indian army is getting stronger every day. India is also 21 to China on the diplomatic front. India has more friends except Pakistan and China.
Pakistan will go with China
However, since the beginning of the year 2021, India-Pakistan has kept a ceasefire on the Line of Control. Pakistan is currently facing a huge economic crisis. When the IMF did not give him a loan, then China has done the work of giving relief by helping a little. China’s influence on Sri Lanka and Nepal is already evident. In such a situation, China may try to adopt a tough stand against India. Pakistan will also not back down in supporting him. Call it his compulsion or need, but whenever needed, Pakistan will go with China.
The US report states that India and China on the disputed border increase the risk of armed confrontation between the two nuclear powers after the military expansion of both the countries. This can be a direct threat to the people of America and its interests. The report of the US National Intelligence Department states that Pakistan has a long history of supporting anti-India extremist groups and terrorist organizations. Pakistan’s perceived or real provocation is now expected to be answered with more military force under the leadership of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi than ever before.
Five reasons that strengthen America’s report.
- There is a border of more than four thousand kilometers between India and China. There is controversy in many places. The disputes of Doklam and Galvan Valley were also similar. Jinping has got unlimited power from the freedom to remain president for life. In such a situation, China can show its strength on the Line of Control along the border if needed.
- China’s Belt and Road Initiative, ie BRI project started during Jinping’s presidency. Through this, China is connecting countries around the world through One Belt One Road. This road will ease the movement of Chinese military forces in the neighboring countries of India. At the same time, the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor will be promoted under the leadership of Jinping, which India has been continuously opposing. Strategically important, China has also completed the work of this road within its border.
- Sri Lanka has become miserable by being buried under the debt of China. Now China is using its Hambantota port. Recently, a Chinese spy ship had also reached there. Here, China is continuously giving military assistance to Pakistan. These include modern weapons, whose direct target is India. At the same time, China is also increasing its interference in Nepal through BRI. Due to this, there is a danger of siege of India from three sides.
- The Chinese Navy already has interference in the Indian Ocean, as well as conflicts with Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia in the South China Sea. It has an old conflict with Japan regarding the Shenkaku Islands. China wants to capture these islands and deploy fighter jets and missiles there. Due to this, there is a possibility of posing a big threat to the security of India.
- China’s National People’s Congress had announced the defense budget only last week. China will spend 18 lakh crore rupees in the year 2023 on its defense. This is almost three times more than India’s defense budget. Defense budget has been increased by 7.2%. For this, the communist government there cited external challenges. This is the eighth consecutive year that China has increased its defense budget. However, India is very cautious. Indian forces are capable. Always ready to deal with any situation. PM Narendra Modi can go to any extent in this matter if needed. Because of his clear policy, India is in a position to respond to anyone, be it China or Pakistan, in their own language. Still, India will have to be cautious after the American report.