Students dreaming of studying abroad can also go to these countries.
The craze for studying abroad is increasing, especially higher education For many students want to go out of the country. The highest demand is to go to UK, US, Australia. Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan And the number of people going to Russia is also not less, the number of people going here is so high that sometimes even the visa of the students is not available. That’s why in the name of visa they Fraud They also fall prey to and pay hefty fees.
What if the student’s dream of studying abroad is fulfilled and he doesn’t even have to pay the fees? This can happen, but due to lack of information, people are not able to take advantage of it. Actually people are unaware of the fact that there are some countries in the world where no fees are charged from Indian students for studies. Let’s know about those countries.
- Norway: Norway is such a country in which no fees are charged from the students for studies. Here not only Indians but students from any other country do not have to pay fees. The special thing is that the Norwegian government also gives scholarship for higher education. There are many such institutions including University of Oslo, University and Stavanger and NHH School of Economics where every student wishes to study.
- Czech Republic: In this country called the Heart of Europe, students are not charged fees for studies, but for this it is necessary to understand the local language here. Czech Technical University, University of Sad Bohemia and Masaryk University are among the top educational institutions here.
- Sweden: If you want to do PhD in this country, then you will not have to pay any fees, but if you go here for graduation, very low tuition fees are charged from students of countries other than European Union and Switzerland.
- Finland: This is a country which gives free education not only to Indians but to students from all countries of the world. Here some universities charge tuition fees from the student only when he wants to take classes in English language. There are many higher education institutions here including Diaconia University, University of Internal Finland.
- Spain: This country, which is known worldwide for its unique culture, is also included in the list of countries that provide free education to students. Spain does not pay any fees to Indian students studying in the university. Apart from this, no fee is charged from students in other educational institutions including Barlisona University, Navera University.
- Brazil: Brazil is also a good option for studying abroad, this country also provides free education to students coming from outside, but for this it is very important to appear in the Portuguese exam. Some private universities only charge registration fees from students if they pass the Portuguese exam. The special thing is that food, living and transportation are all cheap in this country.