Gold Loan: If you are planning to take gold loan. But, you do not understand where you can get better price for your gold, then here we have given information about the interest of some such banks, where you get good offers. Can get it. So let’s know where you are getting how much offer…
Looking for cheap Gold Loan, getting great offers on low interest here
Gold Loan : Gold loan is a better option to collect funds in emergency. gold loan (Gold Loan) Due to which you can easily deposit money. take loan in lieu of gold lying in the house secured loan comes under the category of In this the borrower Loan in lieu of gold lying in the house or jewelry Has to be kept as collateral with the bank or the financial institutions issuing the fund. After doing this, banks give them money in loan.
If you are also planning to take gold loan. But, you are not able to understand where better worth If you can get your gold, then here we have given information about the interest of some such banks, where you can get a good offer. So let’s know where you are getting how much offer…
read this also: Axis Bank’s FD will have more profit than before, interest has increased so much
Let us tell you, after checking the quantity and purity of gold, banks give you loan. Also, for this you get loan very easily and through less documents. Along with low interest, adjustable tenure is also available on this.
These banks are giving good offers on low interest
- HDFC Bank interest ranging from 7.20% to 11.35% and processing fee is 1%.
- The interest rate on Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan ranges from 8% to 17%, on which there is a processing fee of 2%.
- Union Bank is giving interest ranging from 8.40% to 9.65%.
- Central Bank of India charges interest ranging from 8.45% to 8.55% and a processing charge of 0.5% of the loan amount.
- Uco bank 8.50% interest and processing fee ranges from 250 to 5000 rupees.
- The interest on SBI Gold Loan is 8.55% and processing is 0.50% + GST.
- IndusInd Bank is offering interest ranging from 8.75% to 16% on Gold Loan and the processing charge is 1%.
- The interest of Punjab and Sind Bank is 8.85% and the processing charge ranges from Rs 500 to Rs 10,000.
- Federal Bank interest is 8.89%.
- Punjab National Bank is charging 9% interest and 0.75% processing charge.