In Karnataka, Siddaramaiah took oath as Chief Minister and DK Shivakumar as Deputy CM on Saturday.
in Karnataka Congress At the swearing-in ceremony on Saturday after the landslide victory of Siddaramaiah Took oath as Chief Minister. In this ceremony, 8 MLAs also took the oath of office. Such MLAs have been included in the ministers who belong to different communities. in these KH MuniyappaG Parameshwara, Priyank Kharge, KJ George, MB Patil, Ramalinga Reddy, Satish Jarkiholi and BZ Zameer Ahmed Khan from the Muslim community.
Looking at the criminal record of these 8 ministers, many serious criminal cases are registered against Zameer Ahmed Khan. Know, the criminal record of the ministers made in the Karnataka government.
Zameer Ahmed Khan: Accused of murder, causing death by negligence and molesting a woman
Jamir Ahmed Khan, who won from the Chamarajpet assembly seat in Karnataka, is the owner of property worth 72 crores. Many criminal cases are registered against Zameer. Jamir is accused of culpable homicide not amounting to murder and causing death by negligence. He has been accused of using force to molest a woman and cheating. Apart from this, he has also been made an accused in cases like threatening, inciting to commit fraud, reckless driving at a public place.
Criminal records of other ministers
- Lord God: Parameshwara, who won the Koratagere assembly seat in Karnataka, is accused in cases related to riots, endangering security and disobeying a government order. G Parameshwara has been the President of the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee for 8 years. This is the reason why there was also a demand to make him the Deputy CM of Karnataka, but this could not happen. Parmeshwar is the owner of more than 21 crores property.
- Priyank Kharge: Priyang Kharge, who won from Chittapur seat in Karnataka, has been accused in several cases. This includes cases like defamation, riots, public nuisance, endangering security. According to the report of ADR, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge’s son Priyank owns assets worth more than 16 crores.
- Satish Jarkiholi: Satish Jarkiholi, MLA of Karnataka’s Yamakanmardi assembly, is the owner of property worth 175 crores. A case has been registered against them for endangering personal safety and gathering a crowd illegally.
- Ramalinga Reddy: Ramalinga Reddy, the MLA who won from BTM Layout seat of Karnataka, is the owner of property worth 110 crores. They have been made accused in cases related to non-compliance of government orders and riots.
- KH Muniyappa: Former Union Minister KH Muniyappa, who won the Karnataka Devanahalli Assembly seat, is facing charges of threatening, causing hurt, willful insult and disturbing the peace. Muniyappa is the owner of property worth Rs 59 crore. Muniyappa got 73,058 votes in the election while his nearest rival JD(S) MLA LN Narayana Swamy got 68,427 votes.