Signs are indicating that the world has found another Hitler. There are many proofs of this. The Russia-Ukraine war has been over a year. Evidence of infiltration has been found at many places in the maritime border also.
Due to the recent steps of Xi Jinping, he is being compared to Hitler.
chinese president Xi Jinping Has got the third term. He has become the most powerful person in his party and the country. Not only was he powerful as the President, one by one, Jinping has also gradually taken over the post of the head of all the important organizations. new in the country PM And along with the appointment of the Defense Minister, he has also expressed the desire to make the army steely. chinese parliament Has passed such a law that in any emergency, Jinping can make any law alone and implement it.
All these signs are indicating that the world has found another Hitler. There are many proofs of this. The Russia-Ukraine war has been over a year. Evidence of infiltration has been found at many places in the maritime border also. His enmity with America is well known. Jinping has a history of casting his eyes on India as well. Whether it is about Ladakh or Arunachal Pradesh, their plans have been clearly visible. It was because of the alert vision of the Indian Army and the policy of giving a befitting reply that China could not succeed.
China is desperate to join Taiwan in its border
China is desperate to integrate Taiwan into its border. He can attack anytime, Taiwan does not deny such a possibility. If this happens, another war will break out with Russia-Ukraine. Despite the many efforts of all the countries of the world, the Russia-Ukraine war could not stop. If another war breaks out, the world will move towards world war. The reason is clear. America has also supported Ukraine, so it is also standing with Taiwan. Naturally, China has sided with Russia.
Let us know how many similarities are there between Hitler and Jinping
- Due to the German dictator Adolf Hitler, the world faced the Second World War. Now Xi Jinping is ready to throw the world into the third world war. His behavior matches that of Hitler.
- Hitler had taken all the rights in himself. Today Xi Jinping has also done the same. The policy of both is expansionist, even then the world was in danger and even today it is moving towards that.
- In 1929-32, Hitler came to the fore to deal with the economic depression, unemployment, poverty and hunger in Germany. During the global recession and unemployment in 2007-09, Xi Jinping, a clear image leader in the Chinese Communist Party, to improve the economy in China emerged.
- In the year 1933-34, Hitler destroyed the existence of his political opponents. There were allegations that some were killed and some were imprisoned. In the years 2014-17, Xi Jinping imprisoned political opponents by accusing them of corruption.
- In the year 1933-34, Hitler monopolized all the organs of Germany’s power, including the German army. Between the years 2014-19, Jinping also took control of all the organs of governance. Declared the Commander-in-Chief of the People’s Liberation Army.
- Hitler had also taken control of the media in Germany. Voices of protest were suppressed. In China too, new laws were made to control the media in the name of national security.
- In the year 1933, Hitler started arming the army to make it powerful. In a few years, Germany’s air force became very powerful.
- Since 2013, Xi Jinping has been continuously engaged in efforts to increase the strength of the army. The budget has been increasing continuously for the last eight years. His intention is to make the most powerful army by the year 2030.
- In the year 1938, Hitler started the process of merging Austria into Germany, with the claim that the German language was spoken there. In the year 2019, Xi Jinping started efforts to merge Taiwan into China with the claim of speaking Chinese language. The danger is not over yet.
- During the year 1938-39, Hitler started claiming independent countries with the argument that the population there was of German origin. Between the years 2019-20, Xi Jinping started claiming the territories of sovereign countries. India started claiming the areas of Arunachal Pradesh and Bhutan on the basis that the population there is either of Tibetan origin or of Chinese origin. China has adopted the same method in the South China Sea as well.
- In September 1939, Hitler’s army invaded Poland, leading to the beginning of World War II. He alleged that his army had entered German territory. On May 2020, the Chinese army intruded into the Indian territory of eastern Ladakh on the basis of lies. Alleged that the Indian Army entered Chinese territory in Galvan Valley, Pangong Lake and other areas and destroyed Chinese posts.