Booking train tickets will now be even easier. To book a ticket, you just have to speak and your ticket will be done in a few seconds. Know here how…
IRCTC is bringing a special feature, now your ticket will be booked just by speaking
Railway is one of the easiest transportation in India. Everyday crores of people travel by train. In such a situation, Railways has launched a new feature to improve the user experience of its customers. To make booking tickets easier for train travelers IRCTC Bringing such an amazing update, through which you will not have to be in the crowd to book tickets, as well as there will be no need to work hard. Through the new feature of IRCTC, now you can book your ticket just by speaking.
IRCTC is going to start AI based voice feature on its app. From this ticket booking The process can start soon. With this you can book tickets online and your time will not be wasted. With the process of booking tickets being easy, users will also be able to use it. IRCTC its chatbot for this AskDisha is making changes.
read this also: Now vehicles will fill the expressway and highway, the government can increase the speed
Booking will be easy through voice assistant
IRCTC has informed by tweeting that the trial of booking tickets through voice commands has been started. The first phase trial has been successful. Users can get this facility in the new financial year. IRCTC has 82% stake in online ticket booking.
These facilities are available on Ask Disha 2.0
- You can book tickets with the help of Ask Disha 2.0. For this you can use text or voice command.
- You can cancel your ticket on Ask Disha 2.0 and also check the refund status of canceled tickets.
- Here you can also check your PNR status.
- You can also change the boarding station for your train journey on Ask Disha 2.0.
- Passengers can also preview, print and share train tickets for their journey here.
- Along with this, if you have any kind of question regarding train journey, then you can ask Ask Disha 2.0.
read this also: PNB changed the rules related to check payment, know what will be the effect on you
There will be talk , and English
IRCTC chatbot Ask Disha 2.0 supports English and Hindi languages. On this you can ask questions in both these languages. ‘Ask Disha’ is a special program designed by IRCTC to answer your queries. You will easily find it on the official website of IRCTC at irctc.co.in.