Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
If you want to invest in mutual funds and you are having trouble investing, then you can invest easily by following some important tips. Mutual funds are a better investment option for today’s new youth and senior citizens. Daily investment can be made through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). Investors can invest in mutual funds by following offline as well as online methods.
Let us tell you that in order to invest in mutual funds, you may have to face some difficulties in the beginning. There are many Asset Management Companies (AMCs) that provide various mutual fund options for investors to invest in. Investors should decide which AMC they want to choose and only then take any further steps. They should opt for only AMCs which are listed under AMFI, which is the union of all Property Management Companies of SEBI registered Mutual Funds in India.
Invest in mutual funds like this
- First of all you open a new account on AMC website,
- After this, fill the personal details properly for investment.
- After this fill the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act form and fill the bank details.
- Now upload the canceled check photo along with PAN and Aadhaar details for KYC process.
- The investor’s account will then be created, and they can choose the fund they want to invest in.
How to invest in mutual funds through demat account
- Investors can invest in mutual funds online through demat account.
- First of all login the customer demat account and search the option to invest in mutual funds.
- Select the appropriate fund to invest in.
- After this, you can invest by transferring the required cash online.