The effect of the decreasing price of gold in the international market is also being seen on the gold of India. On Tuesday, gold has fallen by Rs 343.
Gold demand increased in festive season
The effect of the decreasing price of gold in the international market is also being seen on the gold of India. On Tuesday, gold has fallen by Rs 343, after which the price of gold has gone up to Rs 51,105 per 10 grams. In the previous trade, gold had closed at Rs 51,448 per 10 grams. Silver also declined by Rs 1,071 to Rs 58,652 per kg from Rs 59,723 per kg. People have got some relief due to the fall in the prices of gold and silver.
Let us inform that on Monday, a fall in the rates of gold and silver was recorded in the Indian bullion market. Ten grams of gold became cheaper to Rs 51,625. The rates of one kg of silver were also reduced and now it was Rs 59,725. On Monday, gold fell by Rs 543 to Rs 51,625 per 10 grams in the Delhi bullion market. Like gold, silver also fell by Rs 2,121 to Rs 59,725 per kg. Silver had closed at Rs 61,846 per kg in the previous trading session.
What is the difference between 24, 22, 21, 18 and 14 carats?
24 karat gold is called purest gold. There is no adulteration of any other metal in it. It is called gold of 99.9 percent purity. In 22 carat gold, 91.67 percent is pure gold. The other 8.33 percent consists of other metals. At the same time, 87.5 percent pure gold is in 21 carat gold. 18 carat contains 75 percent pure gold and 14 carat gold contains 58.5 percent pure gold.
Know the price by missed call
Rates are not issued by ibja on Saturdays and Sundays except holidays declared by the central government. You can give a missed call on 8955664433 to know the retail rate of 22 carat and 18 carat gold jewellery. Rates will be received through SMS in a while. Apart from this, you can visit www.ibja.com for information about frequent updates.