Date of birth has gone wrong in PAN card, easy way to fix it
If you also have a PAN card, then this news can be of use to you. Nowadays PAN card is used everywhere. From getting a bank account to making a passport, we need a PAN card. In such a situation, if there is any mistake in making the PAN card, then there is a lot of problem. But you can fix it.
If you have also filled wrong details while applying for PAN card, then you can easily correct it sitting at home. You do not need to go anywhere for this. Let us know if your details are wrong in the PAN card then how you can correct it.
read this also: Do not worry if lost passport, work will be done like this
Correct details like this
- First of all, you have to go to its official website to correct the details in the PAN card.
- Now go to the Changes or Correction section on the website.
- Here click on Correction in PAN Card or Reprint PAN Card option.
- Now you can change your mail id and mobile number online. To change the date off, you will have to upload the supporting documents asked here like Aadhaar, Passport.
- Now you have to proceed with the payment here.
- After selecting your mode of payment, you can also pay through credit or debit card, net banking or UPI.
- Now note down your transaction number.
- Now a form will appear in front of you, fill all the necessary information in that form.
- Now your details will be updated.
Fees will have to be paid for updating
Let me tell you, you have to pay a small fee to update the date of birth and other information in the PAN card. For this, you have to pay an updation charge of Rs 96.