ASEF air missile: The discussion of the new indigenous missile started when recently there was a drone attack on Iran’s weapon center and for this it blamed its arch enemy Israel. Know how powerful it is in 5 points.
Image credit source: Asia Times
Iran has prepared a new indigenous missile ASEF, it can be used through Russia’s jet Su-24. According to local media, in February this year Iran Did air force It was introduced during the opening of its first underground air base. Some time ago, America and Israel had demonstrated power by conducting joint military exercises, in response to which Iran introduced a new indigenous missile. Once again the local media of Iran has released many information about the new missile.
Many countries including Israel and Saudi Arabia are being told a threat from this. The discussion of the new indigenous missile started when recently there was a drone attack on Iran’s weapons center and for this it blamed its arch enemy Israel. Now let’s understand how powerful Iran’s new missile is and what warning Iran wants to give to Israel through it.
Know how powerful the missile is in 5 points
- Long Range Missile: According to Aljazeera’s report, ASEF is a long-range missile, which can be launched in the air and can destroy the enemy’s stronghold. Its warhead has the ability to carry heavy equipment and explosives.
- Inspired by Soviet Union missile: According to International and Strategic Studies (IISS), the ASEF missile is similar to the Raduga Kh-55 air-launched missile of the Soviet Union. Which was prepared by the Soviet Union in 1971. It has been capable of carrying nuclear heads up to 2500 kms. Now Iran has prepared it on the same lines.
- 2 thousand kilometer range: According to the IISS report, the range of the ASEF missile has been stated to be 1000 to 1500 km. If this missile is launched from Su-24M jet, then it can destroy the enemy in a range of 2 thousand kilometers. Its present range comes from Israel to Saudi Arabia.
- Strong message to Israel: Iran has already made cruise missiles similar to the Soviet Union-era missile Raduga Kh-55, including Saumar, Hoveje and Abu Mahdi. After the military campaign with America, Israel is afraid that Iran can use this missile. After the recent drone attack in Iran, the way its information was released in the local media, it is being told a strong message.
- Now targeting major cities and countries: Till now Iran did not have such a missile that could target a big city or country. In such a situation, by introducing a new missile, it wants to include itself in the category of powerful countries. Despite threatening Iran, it has maintained peace by following the terms of its nuclear program. However, Iran wants to give a strong message by releasing information about the new missile.