These symptoms will indicate that your child is under stress
Stress is such a common problem in today’s life. No one has remained untouched by this. Whether big or small, everyone is stressed about something or the other. If we believe, now stress is a part of everyone’s life, but stress in small children is very dangerous for both their physical and mental development.
Therefore, if you notice some changes in your child’s behavior, then never ignore them, because by looking at these symptoms you can know whether your child is under stress or not. According to psychiatrist and mind transformation mentor Dr. Ruhi Satija, symptoms of stress in a child can include changes in behavior. Loss of interest in activities they previously enjoyed.
How to recognize symptoms of stress in children?
1. irritabilityHowever, irritability in children occurs due to many reasons. But if there is tension in the children for a long time and the child gets irritable over small things, then talk to the child openly and talk about his irritable attitude. Is he stressed about anything?
2. aggression – Even if the child appears more aggressive than before, it can be a cause of stress in the child. Even if the child gets angry over every issue or breaks something in anger, you should talk to the child openly and listen to him calmly without getting angry.
3. lack of concentration– If you notice that your child’s concentration has decreased for some time and it is taking him more time than before to listen and understand something, then these can also be symptoms of stress in the child.
4. child remaining silent and sad– If your child suddenly starts becoming silent, sad and lonely, then you should not delay in understanding that your child is troubled by something or the other, in such a situation you should immediately talk to your child.
5. changes in sleep– If your child starts sleeping more or less than usual, then this can also be a symptom of stress in the child because when the child is upset about something, he wants to spend his time away from others and in such a situation, sleeping also becomes difficult for the child. There is an easy option for this, whereas if the child is taking more time to sleep than before or is not able to sleep, then the child may be troubled by something.
6. change in appetite– Stress in the child also brings changes in his appetite. Many children stop eating completely under stress and many children make food their companion, hence if there is any change in the child regarding eating and drinking, then you must definitely check it. Needed.
These symptoms may also occur
Dr. Ruhi says that symptoms of mental stress in children can also include physical symptoms like headache and stomach ache. If you continuously see similar signs in children, you can consult a psychiatrist.