UPSC topper Ishita KishoreImage Credit source: twitter- @Madhavi96676220
UPSC CSE Final Marks 2023: Marks of Civil Services Final Examination have been released by the Union Public Service Commission. Please tell that the result of UPSC CSE 2022 was released on Tuesday. This year, Ishita Kishore, a resident of Greater Noida, has topped All Over India. Ishita has got a total of 1094 marks. To check marks, one has to go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
The interview in the final examination of UPSC Civil Services was held till May 18, 2023. The final result was released just after 5 days of the interview. This year 933 candidates have been selected. Now the marks of all the passed candidates have been released.
Check UPSC CSE Marks like this
- Go to UPSC’s website upsc.gov.in to take the marksheet.
- Click on the What’s New link on the home page.
- After this one has to go to the link of Marks of Recommended Candidates.
- The mark sheet of the selected candidates will open in PDF format.
- You can check your mark sheet by searching your roll number or name.
Check UPSC CSE Pass Candidates Marksheet Direct Here.
Please tell that in the PDF file released by UPSC, marks have been given next to the roll number and name of the candidates. It has written total marks first. After this there will be personal interview marks. Total marks are given by adding these two.