Registration for ICAI CA May-June 2023 session has started. Let us know how to register for the exam.
Image Credit source: Pexels
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started the registration process for CA May-June 2023 session. Candidates appearing for CA Foundation, Intermediate and Final exams can fill the application form by visiting the official admission portal of ICAI at eservices.icai.org. The last date to submit the ICAI CA exam form is February 24. However, candidates can submit the application form till March 3 with a late fee of Rs 600.
The correction window for CA registration form will be open from March 4 to March 10. Candidates will have the option to edit the application form. But they will be able to change only the test city and the medium of the exam. Let us know how to register for ICAI CA May-June 2023 exam.
How to register for ICAI CA Exam
- To register for ICAI CA exam www.eservices.icai.org Go to
- On the homepage, you have to click on First Time User for new student registration.
- Now you have to fill information like name, date of birth, email address, mobile number.
- As the next step, login using the registration number and password and fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download CA exam form.
The foundation exam will be conducted from June 24 to June 30. The intermediate exam will be conducted from May 3 to May 18. Whereas, the final examination will be held in May. It will be organized from May 2 to May 17, 2023.