UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
This is the second term of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Uttar Pradesh. During his first and now second term, the Uttar Pradesh government started many schemes. Its impact was on the lives of common people and now it is visible on the ground also. Such 8 schemes of Uttar Pradesh government are very important which made different sections of the society financially strong.
In these schemes of Yogi government, something or the other has been given to everyone, from youth to women, widows, disabled and senior citizens. While people have got financial help from this, their social life has also changed.
8 major schemes of Yogi government
Here is the information about 8 major schemes of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and how many people benefited from them…
- Yogi government gives a monthly pension of Rs 1,000 to 98.28 lakh people of the state. Destitute women, elderly and disabled people get its benefits.
- Uttar Pradesh government provides ‘free offline/online coaching’ for preparation of competitive examinations. More than 15,000 people have been selected in competitive examinations under this ‘Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana’.
- Yogi government has launched ‘Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme’ for the children of 9th and 10th class of Dalit class (ST). 25,51,712 children have benefited from this. The government has spent Rs 590 crore on this.
- The government also runs a ‘scholarship scheme’ for class 11th and 12th students of ST community. 66,59,174 children have benefited from this scheme.
- The government also gives monthly pension to leprosy patients in the state. At present, a pension of Rs 3,000 per month is being given to 11,208 such patients in the state.
- The Uttar Pradesh government also runs the Chief Minister Mass Marriage Scheme. So far 3.10 lakh couples have benefited from this. At the same time, the grant received from the government has also been increased from Rs 35,000 to Rs 51,000.
- In Uttar Pradesh, the government also provides financial help to the minority community for marriage. Under this scheme, total financial assistance of Rs 254 crore has been provided to 1.25 lakh girls of minority community.
- Yogi government has also got computer training done for backward class people to bring them forward. During the tenure of his government, 77,080 such children have been given ‘O’ level and ‘CCC’ computer courses.