Mukesh Ambani, owner of property worth billions Image Credit source: File Photo : PTI
Asia’s richest businessman Mukesh Ambani’s company Reliance Industries currently has the highest debt. The surprising thing is that the name of any Adani company is not in this list. Tata’s company is famous, but its debt is much less than that of Reliance. There is a lot of discussion about the debt of Vodafone Idea, but it is much less than that of Reliance. Airtel and L&T are also named in this list, but all are far below Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance. Let us also tell you how much debt is there on which company of the country along with Reliance.
These companies of the country have the highest debt
- According to ET report, according to the data of Ace Equity, the largest debtor company in the country is Reliance Industries. It has a debt of Rs 3.13 lakh crore.
- NTPC’s name is included among the big power sector companies of the country. It is second in terms of being a debtor and has a debt of Rs 2.20 lakh crore.
- There is a lot of discussion about Vodafone Idea’s debt. Now the government also has a stake in this company. At present the debt on the company is Rs 2.01 lakh crore.
- Bharti Airtel is also not the least debtor in the country. This too is burdened with huge debt. Which is discussed from time to time. At present the debt on the company is Rs 1.65 lakh crore.
- The name of the country’s largest oil company Indian Oil Corporation is also in this list. At present this company has a debt of Rs 1.40 lakh crore.
- The debt on oil and natural gas is also not less. This company dealing in crude oil has a debt of Rs 1.29 lakh crore.
- After NTPC, the second company in this list is Power Grid Corporation. At present the company has a debt of Rs 1.26 lakh crore.
- Tata Motors is also included in this list. You will also be shocked if you hear about this. According to the report, the company has a debt of Rs 1.25 lakh crore.
- Larsen & Toubro, the company which played an important role in Chandrayaan mission, is also no less debtor. The company currently has a debt of Rs 1.18 lakh crore.
- Grasim Industries is the last company in this list which has a debt of more than Rs 1 lakh crore. At present the debt on the company is Rs 1.01 lakh crore.