Money released for 15th installment of PM Kisan
Today is a day of great news for 8 crore farmers of the country. On the occasion of the festival, the money for the 15th installment of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has arrived in his account. Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on a visit to Jharkhand on 15 November 2023, where he released this installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan), more than 8 crore farmers of the country are given an assistance amount of Rs 6,000 every year.
The government releases it in 3 installments of Rs 2,000 each in every financial year. After the launch of this scheme, its 15th installment has now been released. The government has spent more than Rs 18,000 crore on this scheme. Whereas under this scheme, the government has so far distributed more than Rs 2.62 lakh crore among the farmers.
How to check the status of 15th installment?
According to the website of PM-Kisan, it is mandatory for the farmers taking advantage of this to get e-KYC done. E-KYC can be done immediately with the help of mobile number and OTP on PM-Kisan portal. Farmers can also get biometric based e-KYC done at their neighborhood CSC centre. The process to check its status is described below…
See also: What was the scam due to which Subrata Roy had to go to jail?
- First of all, go to PM-Kisan portal ‘https://pmkisan.gov.in’.
- Now go to ‘Farmer Corner’ and click on ‘Beneficiary Status’.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number. After this you will have to enter a captcha code.
- After this you have to click on ‘Get Status’.
- After this you will know whether the PM-Kisan installment money has been credited to your account or not.